[ONE REQ] dis' search

If you're willing to consistently post a paragraph and want more depth than casual, try this on for size. (5-10 sentences per post, on average.)
disorientation

[ONE REQ] dis' search

Post by disorientation » Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:04 am

hello, please call me dis. i am twenty three years old. i work full time. in my free time i spend time with my partner/otherhalf thing and binge watch good shows on netflix, so if im not responding im probably doing one of those three things.

despite my grammar here, which is purely for my aesthetic of having everything in lower case & what not, i do like to have a partner who is literate and can post a few paragraphs or more. quality over quantity is preferred. im pretty laid back & love to chat about where the roleplay should go - and also just about general things.

i do want to do a shorter roleplay as i have never finished one and would like to, so that's what im currently looking for. im pretty down for anything except for slice of life/romance/comedy. if im feeling more specific, or one would like me to be more specific, i do enjoy roleplays that are more indie, moody, and revolving around taboo subjects - though not morally...absurd like incest or lolicon/lolitacon *edit: age gap is okay but 18+ and not anymore than 8-10 years. horror or apocalyptic roleplays are rather enjoyable as well. fantasy is okay too but has to be enough to pull me into it, as ive done so many fantasy themed writings.

that's pretty much it. if anyone has any ideas they'd like to come with me with, please message or reply here.

disorientation

Re: [ONE REQ] dis' search

Post by disorientation » Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:28 am

to update and also bump this topic cause i am desperate /rip/ i have been thinking back on previous roleplays which were sadly never finished. here were some of their concepts. if interested please contact me. i dont bite.

⊿ struggling college student & caring professor F&M
⊿ brother's/sister's roommate & orphaned sister who has to live with her brother/sister F&F or F&M
⊿ young princess & mercenary in wartorn country/ fantasy - previously had races such as dragons - ogars - fairies etc F&F or F&M
⊿ hell bent on serving justice samurai girl & mercenary who killed said girl's father (feudal japan) M&F
⊿ young white magick witch & hired mercenary to be protected from black magick covens while young witch reforms witch "world" to make it a safer place for white magick users. F&F

also, i meant to add i do not mind ff or mf - i will play either male or female it depends on the roleplay & which role I would want to put myself into.

Xylohem
Intermediate Mod

Post by Xylohem » Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:07 am

If no one comments, send me a PM. I'd be more than happy to RP with you.

disorientation

Post by disorientation » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:14 am

xylohem : messaged. (:

if anyone is still interested, please post here or feel free to message me.