[One] Land of flames (Reserved for Saheen)

If you're willing to consistently post a paragraph and want more depth than casual, try this on for size. (5-10 sentences per post, on average.)
Random Accel

[One] Land of flames (Reserved for Saheen)

Post by Random Accel » Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:40 pm

Dragonoids. Dragonoids are a race that are unable to reproduce, so they only exist in very small numbers. Then how are they formed? simple. Dragonoids, also called half dragons, are born between a dragon and a human. Sadly, ever since a hundred years ago, when a war between dragons and humans started, the race was unable to mix in with dragons or humans, treated as an inferior race from both sides, and eventually were enslaved or killed.

(Your character) was one such case, as in your mother was human and your father was a dragon. The moment your mother was pregnant, your father sacrificed himself to let your mother run back to the human realm; while she was able to give birth to you and keep you alive for a while, she eventually was caught and killed in front of you.

Your character was enslaved, with the mark of a slave engraved on his/her body. Tortured for many years without being sold, your character was jailed in the slave market until that one day...

My character was an only child, who was born and raised happy with two loving parents, until her mother was killed by a dragon in war. Ever since, her father became addicted to alcohol, and began to change. She tried her best to still love her father, but after fifteen years, she finally could not live with what he was doing anymore- performing domestic violence at home.

Learning how to brew potions from a renowned witch, she poisoned her father to death, and left home to be a witch. Years and years in the war, my character took part, and became one of the most influential witch in the kingdom; all until a dragon attacked her in war one day. Severely injured, my character lost her sight, her right arm below the elbow, and has severe burn marks on her right arm, waist, side, and leg, narrowly avoiding her face, hidden under her clothes. Devastated, she retired from fighting in the front lines, and knows she will never truly forgive dragons for what they did.

One day, my character goes to the slave market to find something she can test a potion on- and finds your character. This is where the rp starts.

"Jeremy the Jr member"

SaheenTikeerleesh
Silver

Re: [One] Land of flames (Reserved for Saheen)

Post by SaheenTikeerleesh » Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:53 pm

Exactly how I remember the last one starting. Just have to recreate my character. Do you have a CS we can go by? I don't remember the last one.

Random Accel

Post by Random Accel » Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:09 am

I tried my best to replicate the last one, although it is probably not perfect. Unfortunately, I do not have a copy of the cs. I might have to try and remake mine as well

"Jeremy the Jr member"

SaheenTikeerleesh
Silver

Post by SaheenTikeerleesh » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:09 pm

Okay. I can wait. I remember my character so it might a little easier.

Random Accel

Post by Random Accel » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:36 am

gonna have a cs thread, along with my cs, up by Wednesday. If you can also have one up by then we can start almost immediately.

"Jeremy the Jr member"

SaheenTikeerleesh
Silver

Post by SaheenTikeerleesh » Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:07 pm

I can do that. I'm eager to restart this.