[One] She Will Be His

If you're willing to consistently post a paragraph and want more depth than casual, try this on for size. (5-10 sentences per post, on average.)
Miro-chan
Bronze

[One] She Will Be His

Post by Miro-chan » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:51 am

[Muse A] burst through the one of the double doors of the library, her gun aimed at her enemy. [Muse B] turned from the window to face her, a dark smile soon replaced his frown at seeing his nemesis enter the room. At his feet were three innocents, each having been killed by his own hands only moments before she came into the large library. A staircase was across the room from him, which led up to the upper part of the many bookcases. Lightening lit the darkened room and thunder roared, the [Muse A] began firing once they toned down.

He easily dodged them and made his way towards her. The two repeated their usual dance of death, both trying to kill one another. When one had the other in some sort of tight grip or hold, they would escape and repeat, throwing punches, kicks, and dodged the other's attacks. Finally, they had eventually made their way upstairs and out onto the balcony. [Muse A] took her small window of oppertunity and tackled him, causing the two enemies to fall over the stone railing. They plummeted into the ocean's raging waters below and [Muse A] hit her head on one of the large rocks and began to sink to the ocean floor. Before she blacked out, she could barely make out a dark figure made its way towards her.

[Muse B] had saved his enemy, finding that she became unconscious after her head hit something hard. He surfaced above the water's surface, the salty waves hittung his back as he carried [Muse A] to shore. Both figures were dripping wet after having been in the sea along with the rain that poured down on them. [Muse B] looked down at [Muse A], seeing the dark red liquid drip from the open wound somewhere on her head. He turned his attention to the cliff they had just fallen from and began his treck back up to his car.

[Muse B] had plans for his little enemy.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Heyoo!
Here is some additional information.

Plot:
Once [Muse B] takes [Muse A] back to his lair, home, or where ever, he makes a device that causes [Muse A] to do as he tells her. It will take place during the first times where she resists the poison or whatever he creates to make her fall under his control. Eventually he is able to make her into some sort of super weapon.

Characters:
[Muse A] & [Muse B] had been enemies. We can discuss why in an OOC.
[Muse A] is the hero and [Muse B] is the villian (he already has some sort of powers).

Other:
-Romance is an option.
-Please know I may be online & offline at varied lengths due to my medical condition as well as school.
-I would prefer if someone could play as Muse B, but I am not against playing as him with one or two people.

Character Sheet
Name:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Appearance:
Description: (Optional)
Picture: (Please use semi-realistic artwork or realistic picture. If you cannot find one to your liking, you can use anime.)
"It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things." -Leonardo Da Vinci

Miro-chan
Bronze

Re: [One] She Will Be His

Post by Miro-chan » Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:33 pm

Bumpin' this~
"It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things." -Leonardo Da Vinci

SaheenTikeerleesh
Silver

Post by SaheenTikeerleesh » Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:06 pm

Interested. If your willing to have me for it.

VengeanceUSA

Post by VengeanceUSA » Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:47 pm

i'm curious about this.
I have the power of God and anime on my side...

Miro-chan
Bronze

Post by Miro-chan » Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:27 pm

Awesome sauce! Which character are you guys wanting to be??

Vladmirk

Post by Vladmirk » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:20 am

I have an idea for Muse B, so I would love to join in.
"I won't become your hero just to fight the life I saved"
- Child of Burning Time

Miro-chan
Bronze

Post by Miro-chan » Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:17 pm

Awesome sauce! Please post a character sheet. :)

Miro-chan
Bronze

Post by Miro-chan » Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:01 pm

Muse A Character Sheet
Name:Kristi (Kris) Alexandria Andrews

Personality:
Kris is close to her friends and family, specifically with her younger brother, William, whom she would willingly give her life to protect. She also establishes bonds with the people she works with or their respect or admiration. She cares greatly for the life of innocents, something that had caused her to argue with her superiors . In the past, she tended to have a rather sharp temper and was very stubborn towards her superiors. As the years past by, Kris became more and more of a mature, battle ready soldier. Despite being a bit more levelheaded, her emotions would still get the best of her and she would often regret, mourn, and blame herself for her companions' deaths. Even though Kris is more of a stern, cold soldier now, she still shows a bit of her motherly side along with her joking side, which has a-lot sarcasm and poking fun at people if they make a funny mistake.

-Cats and Dogs
-Cheesecake, steak, and pasta.
-Most types of alcohol (it's mostly used as a coping mechinism, though.)
-The colors red, green, black, and blue.
-Meeting new people/Making new friends.
-Her younger brother, William.
-Being sarcastic.

Dislikes:
-Losing her comrades, close friends, & family.
-Being insulted or teased.
-Not being able to help others in need.
-Feeling absolutely helpless.
-People flirting with her.

Strengths:
-She is skilled in hand to hand combat as well as using most types of firearms.
-She can charge of just about any situation.
-Most of the time she keeps a cool head when in dire/dangerous situations.
-She is a master at lockpicking.

Weaknesses:
-Her emotions tend to get the better of her.
-She has a rather quick temper.
-She can't swim.
-She has recently began having a heavy drinking problem.

Appearance:

Description:
Kris stands at 5"8 (68 inches; 172.72 cm) and she weighs about 140 pounds. Her body is built more similarly to male's rather then a female's. It has the a hint of an hour glass figure. Her broad shoulders are wide and are the same size as her hips. The wide shoulders makes for a wide ribcage, which is able to hold her, rather large, feminine attributes up and steady. Her body has enough muscle power for her to lift up heavy things that most women couldn't exactly pick up or move around (though she certainly isn't built like a competition body builder). Her eyes are a steely grey-blue with specks of a darker blue and her blonde hair is a length that ends at her shoulders, which she will put up in a high or low ponytail, or she sometimes cuts very short at some points.

Picture: (Artwork belongs to me. Please do not steal/recreate/use without my prior permission. Thanks.)
FB_IMG_1539966062171.jpg
Young Kris Concept Art
FB_IMG_1539966062171.jpg (203.77 KiB) Viewed 135 times