[One] Fate and Fortune

If you're willing to consistently post a paragraph and want more depth than casual, try this on for size. (5-10 sentences per post, on average.)
Monika
Casual Mod

[One] Fate and Fortune

Post by Monika » Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:33 pm

He had always been just a regular young man. Nothing special. He went to work every day, falling into the same routine. He had his own hobbies and friends, of course. He didn't think of his life as dull, but others would consider it as such. It became even more pitiful when a young woman caught his eye. Not just any woman, to his misfortune. She was a member of an extremely well known and rich family. He couldn't possibly catch her attention. And even if he did, why would she be interested in a guy like him?

Everything changed after he went to a fortune teller, hoping the old woman could give him some sort of good news. What the cards had shown, and what she saw in the crystal ball, he would never know. Before she could say anything, she fell out of her seat, dead. The man called for help, but the woman was already gone. He couldn't help but wonder what was so bad about his fate that caused the woman to keel over?

From that moment on, he noticed he was being followed by a girl. It wasn't the one he had his eyes on, though he had to admit she was cute. She seemed to be everywhere he went in public, and struck up a conversation with him a few times. He just didn't like her that much. He couldn't explain why. One time, after managing to escape view of his stalker, he ran into his crush almost quite literally. She apologized, saying that she had just managed to give this other man the slip. Her father had been insisting that she married him, and she wanted nothing to do with him. The two ended up talking and hitting it off...

Much to the anger of the two stalkers watching from the roof of the nearby building.

Ok, I'm having a hard time getting the point across and the idea out. The basis of the story is the two main characters were immortal beings/gods of some sort who cared for each other, reborn in human bodies as some sort of test. Other beings weren't supposed to interfere, but both characters had been pursued by other immortals before they were reborn, and are now set to try to get what they wanted.

The idea is still rough, I'm just kind of coming up on blanks right now. lol. Sorry
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Monika
Casual Mod

Re: [One] Fate and Fortune

Post by Monika » Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:33 pm

Reserved for CS
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Forg3ttable_S0ul

Post by Forg3ttable_S0ul » Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:48 am

is this still open? didnt see it on the new site, so didn't know if you were still planning on doing this.

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:21 pm

I had put it up in an thread of one on one intros.