[REQ] [F] Our Last Hope

If you're willing to consistently post a paragraph and want more depth than casual, try this on for size. (5-10 sentences per post, on average.)
Uriel_of_Auror

Re: [REQ] [F] Our Last Hope

Post by Uriel_of_Auror » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:39 pm

One last thing before I post the character sheet. Do you mind if I use my own format for it or would you prefer that I only fill out the one you provided? I have all that information in my own, I just have more areas that I described.

TheDarkOne

Post by TheDarkOne » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:56 pm

Feel free to add whatever you would like addressed.

Uriel_of_Auror

Post by Uriel_of_Auror » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:22 pm

•About Me•

Name: Elizabeth "Fish" Fishbach
Personality: Fish can be cold at times, but it's still compassionate to her comrades. When in a group she acts as a voice of logic, though not necessarily reason. She tends to argue if someone is blatantly wrong and can be rude without knowing it. However even with her negative qualities she's understanding and intelligent and can get things done.
Flaws: Fish is blinded by her desire to learn. Her moral compass is skewed and can get her into trouble with the law often. Some would even go so far as to call her "evil" though that's probably a stretch...probably.
Background: Fish is a scientist and magical researcher who discovered her aptitude for magic at a young age. Because of this she was sent away to further her abilities and understanding of magic. During her learning years she discovered that some scientific methods and theories could be used to explain some magical properties and so dedicated her life to both. Her goal in life is to find the exact middle ground where science can no longer explain magic.
Other:

•Physical Traits•

Race: Aurorian
Hair: Long dark brown and straight
Eyes: Ice blue
Skin: Lightly tanned
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 173 lbs
Other: In her right temple is an icicle that is lodged in her skull. Touching the icicle in her head renders her unconscious for as long as you hold it. Striking it delivers the same effect for a longer duration depending on the power behind the strike. It is made of magical permafrost and doesn't melt with fire. Any attempt to remove it will kill her. It has also frozen parts of her brain to give her other quirks. One of those quirks forces her to repeat any word that starts with the letter "F" three times like a broken record and her head twitches to the side when she does it. She isn't aware that she does this. She can also read lips.

•Equipment•

Clothing: Fish wears a royal blue velvet vest over a white button up shirt. She has a blue scarf around her neck and on her lower half she wears a royal blue knee length velvet skirt with white frills underneath. For her shoes, she wears brown slip on shoes.
Accessories: A gold circlet that lays tilted on her head to avoid the icicle. She carries with her, two satchels that lay over her right side and a spellbook that lays over her left side. She also has a clay pot she holds on her lower back and one item she has in her bag of holding is a chime of opening which is described in Magic/Special skills. Also in this bag is her alchemy tools.
Weapons: She normally carries with her a long wooden staff that serves as a walking stick at some points, an Arcane focus in most, and a weapon in others.
Armor: Underneath her shirt is a set of chainmail and a chainmail skirt as well. As for other protection, she relies on spells for most of that.
Other: One satchel she carries has a smiley face sown into it. This is her bag of holding. Her other bag has a frowny face sown into it. This is her alchemists satchel. Both are explained in Magic/Special skills.

•Magic/Special skills•

https://goo.gl/nVcxdp

Above is the full list, but the TLDR is this.

Fish is a cryomancer because of the icicle in her head. It's also caused her to have a flexible control over her magic and yet also gives each spell a chance to backfire. She's capable of creating magical items if she has the resources, time, and energy which usually takes weeks at most or many hours at the fastest. She also can enchanting items for a short while and create mechanical servants. These servants take a lot of time and energy to create as well. A lot of her spells are also utility so that she can help the group such as Haste to speed up allies, Comprehend Languages if they come across foreigners, and Alarm to warn the group of danger.
received_781440188857002.jpeg
received_781440188857002.jpeg (218.9 KiB) Viewed 241 times

TheDarkOne

Post by TheDarkOne » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:48 pm

Accepted.

TheDarkOne

Post by TheDarkOne » Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:56 am

The first post is up and the RP is now open. Thanks for joining

Cardan

Post by Cardan » Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:32 pm

I’m so sorry I haven’t posted yet! I have been away this weekend, and while I’ve been keeping an eye on your posts, I haven’t been able to write anything myself. I will try to write on the trainride home though!

TheDarkOne

Post by TheDarkOne » Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:27 pm

It's alright, no rush

eatmopwho

Post by eatmopwho » Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:50 am

W.I.P

C.S
Name: Izian Theodor Hound
Race: human
Appearance: Izian is a tall man with greyish skin and brown hair riddled with white specks. He has almond shaped narrow eyes that seem to hide a great deal of pain along with a straight nose and thin lips. His clothes
Personality:
Weapon of choice: (Can be already owned or acquired later)
Powers: (Can be already owned or acquired later)
Bio:
Izian was once a happy, successful and renowned surgeon. One knowledgable in multiple forms of medical practice including cosmetics, acupuncture, alchemy, the list goes on. He lived in the city of Orabellum at the age of 29 with his wife and daughter. His daughter was only 9 when she died at the hands of a vampire. But the vampire Wouldn't get the kill easily and Izians daughter was killed by a stray arrow meant for the vampire through her the heart. Both Izian and his wife weeped by Izian's eyes would dry sooner then his wife's. Izian was a man of science and no problem was too complex for him to solve. Using his vast knowledge Izian would replace his daughters heart with that of a dead man who had died from a snake bite, so the heart was still intact. the experiment would work and Izian would both be shunned and praised for his work.

TheDarkOne

Post by TheDarkOne » Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:39 pm

Sorry to say this RP is now cancelled. Thank you for your interest.