Re: [Req] Fragments of an Empire

If you're willing to consistently post a paragraph and want more depth than casual, try this on for size. (5-10 sentences per post, on average.)
Monika
Casual Mod

Re: Re: [Req] Fragments of an Empire

Post by Monika » Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:10 am

ok, just want to mention that their species name is actually Nakhti, so if you want to change 'Egyptian' to that, go ahead.
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Ash

Post by Ash » Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:33 am

I will have the CS later tonight

Cr25pltro6

Post by Cr25pltro6 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:57 am

Thanks, I wasn't certain what to put except "egyptian"
I'm so sad and lonely. Pity me. Than leave me

Or some other emo phrase like that.

Cr25pltro6

Post by Cr25pltro6 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:14 am

That's all fixed now. Am I accepted?

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:21 am

That was the only real issue, so it's accepted.
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Ash

Post by Ash » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:25 am

I am really sorry life happened today so i am not able to post the CS, but i will have it up

Ash

Post by Ash » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:33 am

I am sorry, but I have to drop this one. Truly sorry,

Orophin
Location: At The Brink of Destruction and The Edge of Annihilation

Post by Orophin » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:42 am

I'll track down my character sheet for this tomorrow and get it poated up here. Hope that's ok.

Stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone. - Sophie Scholl

Orophin
Location: At The Brink of Destruction and The Edge of Annihilation

Post by Orophin » Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:03 pm

Name: Mustafa Srikanth

Personality: Mustafa was always a dedicated person. Dedicated to his studies, his chores, and his friends as a child. He showed the same dedication to his training, his superiors, and his platoon during his time in the academy. But most of all he showed it to the Emperor and the Empress, to the service of his home, and above all else to the Princess that he had always adored. He wasn't know for having a good time but you would never know that whenever he was assigned to guard the Princess, because he would always go out of his way to make sure that she was enjoying herself.

Whenever it came to how he appeared to others he could be sarcastic at times but was mostly kind, compassionate, and gentle. He was always steadfast in the face of danger and when things where at their worst he was always at his best. He never faltered, he never shirked his duties, he never backed down, and he never quit. While others would run away from danger he ran towards it. Because he couldn't stand to let others be placed at risk whenever he knew that he had the ability to do something about it.

However, since the fall of his planet he has started to take a darker outlook on life. He can still be kind, but now has a tendency to be much more closed off to others and is slow to trust. He feels lost without the purpose of his old life and so he just focuses on doing what he can to survive. Hoping that one day he might be able to help his people return to the lives that they once knew.

Homeworld Occupation: Lieutenant Commander of the Royal Guardsmen.

Current Occupation: Mercenary/Private Security/Bounty Hunter. He does multiple jobs that allow him to use his skills but don't require him to stay in one place for too long.

Skills:
Flight Training - Mustafa has been trained in how to fly both public and military transports and as such can pilot most starships without problems.

Combat Capabilities - Mustafa has received extensive training in hand-to-hand combat, unarmed combat, the martial arts, and melee weapons training. As such he is one of the most capable fighters from his home world.

Marksmanship - Mustafa is a marksman with both rifles and handguns. This ranges from single shot weapons to fully automatics. However, he does prefer hand guns and so tends to stick with them.

Basic Combat Medical - Mustafa was trained in how to clean and dress most basic combat wounds. While he certainly does not even come close to comparing with fully trained medical professionals he can usually keep people alive long enough to be taken to a real doctor.

Wayfarer - Mustafa has been trained in how to both track others and in how to hide his own tracks. He is also trained in how to survive off the land and how to use whatever resources he finds to their fullest potential. Regardless if that be for food, medicine, or just to hide whenever necessary. Naturally he is most proficient whenever it comes to locations on his own home world but since the fall of his planet he has studied whatever he could about nearby planets and moons in order to know what to look for whenever he finds himself on one of them.

Weapons:
A pair of Phazon Energy Blades. He took these off of a pair of dead bodies he found. They were some of the people who had attacked and destroyed his world. The blades disappear when deactivated and reappear when turned on again.

A focused lazer blaster known as a Scorpion Incinerator. It was one of the main weapons used by the Royal Guards of his home world. It partially folds up to make it easier to carry around and hide it. It is unfolded into an S like shape whenever it's being fired.

A Particle Magnum. It fires concentrated blasts of plasma energy which have the ability to switch between stun, kill, and disintegrate. He acquired this as a part of his payment for one of his jobs he did since the fall of his world.

Bio: Mustafas parents were killed in an accident whenever he was just a baby. He had no other family and so he was taken to be raised in an orphanage. He had a good life though and came to think of everyone there as sort of his extended family. Because they were all he knew he always was driven to keep everyone around him safe. So it was no surprise to anyone at all whenever he decided to join the military. He worked hard from the moment he joined and during his training he broke many of the old records that had been in place for a long time. It seemed like nothing could distract him from his training.

At least that seemed to be the case until he first laid eyes on the Princess. The sight of her made it hard for him to even breath. He found himself wanting to do whatever he could to catch her eye. But he realized that since he was an orphan, and one from a low ranked family to begin with, he had nothing to offer any woman that he might wish to eventually wed. Most certainly not someone from a high ranked family, and especially not the Princess herself. All of this made him sure that he wasn't good enough to be with her, but maybe he could one bay become her friend at least. But he knew that to do that he would need to get close to her and the only way to do that for someone like him was to be assigned as one of her personal guards. So he did everything he could to gain the post that he desired. Whenever he finally received the orders he had been waiting for he was ecstatic.

Unfortunately for Mustafa he soon learned that he would most likely gain nothing that he had hoped for. He had already deduced that he had basically no chance at winning the Princesses hand but he had at least held out hope for a possible friendship with her. However, as it turned out she already had someone that she was deeply in love with and she also had many very good friends who she would spend time with whenever she could. He tried doing special things for her whenever he was on duty hoping that it would gain him the chance to become friends with her, but all he ever received was a "Thank You" and a kind smile. It never went anywhere beyond that no matter what he tried.

He was sure that his chances had run out until he heard about the tournament. He couldn't believe what he was told. Not only would the winner be proclaimed as the greatest warrior in the Empire, but on top of that they would also receive the Princesses hand in marriage. He was sure that he had a real chance at winning the tournament, and even if he didn't at least he would get the chance to possibly impress her enough that she might become interested in getting to know him better. Which would give him the chance to at least finally become friends with her. He did great throughout the tournament and for a time he felt that he was certain to win.

However, once again things didn't go his way. He had been partially blind in his left eye for as long as he could remember. He had learned to deal with it though and it almost never gave him enough problems to mess up whatever he was doing so he paid little attention to it at most times. Unfortunately, during his match against the Princesses lover in the semifinals his left eye messed up on him in such a way that it cost him the match. He knew this meant it had cost him the contest, and even worse m the Princesses hand but he still held hope that he could gain her friendship from the experience. After his match he truly hoped that the man he'd lost to would be the one to win the Princesses hand since he wouldn't, but her lover also ended up losing in the next, and final, match of the tournament.

The man her lover had lost too was one of the Princesses long time friends so Mustafa hoped that they could at least be happy by building from that foundation. He thought nothing else about the tournament until a few days later whenever he came to realize that the tournament wouldn't gain him the chance to become friends with the Princesses as he had hoped. This was because everyone who had participated in the tournament and had previously been assigned to serve near the Princess would be assigned to new posts away from her. This was to be done in order to avoid any unwanted situations from possibly arising. For Mustafa this consisted of him being sent to serve as a guard aboard the Royal Families Cruise Ship. This meant that while he was still considered one of the Royal Guardsmen he would almost never get to see any of the Royal Family again. Which of course meant the possibility of him ever becoming friends with the Princesses had been lost basically altogether for him.

It took him some time but he eventually was able to once again get back into a normal routine, and he also accepted that he would never be anything more than a simple guard to the Princess. Some time later Mustafas home world came under attack by invaders that he knew nothing about. He saw the ships begin their attack on the capital so he did what he would always do whenever trouble arrived. He rushed in to help in any way he could. He decided the best choice of action for him would be to assist the civilians who would have less aid than the Palace inhabitants. So he began to lead the civilians towards the spaceports in order to escape. Eventually he noticed that there seemed to be almost no civilians around and at the same time he realized that the palace was under heavy attack from the invaders. So he order the soldiers who had been assisting him to continue with the evacuation attempt, and then he headed towards the Palace to help those who may still be trapped inside.

It took him some time to finally reach the Palace and once he did he realized that the damage was more extensive than he had imagined possible. So he picked up his pace in order to find the Emperor and Empress, but once he found them he learned that they had already been killed. He began to look even more frantically for the Princess and soon found her surrounded by the invaders with only her new husband and her one time lover to provide protection for her. Seeing this he quickly rushed in to help the group. He knew she wouldn't want to leave but hoped the two men who cared for her would succeed in convincing her to do just that. Which thankfully they were finally able to do. So he continued to fight so the other people in the Palace could get away also. After some more time fighting he noticed the ship that the Princess had been headed to taking off and escaping safely. So he decided it was time to see if there was anyone else he could help.

As he searched all he seemed to find of his own people were more and more dead bodies. At one time he even saw the dead body of the Princesses husband. He wanted to retrieve the body but their was a large platoon of the invaders headed towards it and he knew it would've been suicidal to try to face them alone. So with no other option he continued to look for survivors. He continued to find no survivors and the invaders numbers seemed to continue growing so he finally accepted that it was time to escape as well. One thing he had noticed during his search was that he hadn't seen the Princesses lover anywhere and so he hoped that he had succeeded in escaping as well. As he searched the many different hangers and ports he realized that all the ships seemed to have either already left or else had been destroyed.

He decided to check one last hanger and as he approached he saw one of the invaders battleships open fire on it which caused the hanger to explode. The force of the explosion threw Mustafa back some and caused him to get a bit disoriented. As he tried to steady himself in order to once again regain his balance he turned to leave and was hit hard on the left side of his head. He got up and saw that he had been struck by a large invader who seemed to be wielding a massive hammer with a spike on the opposite end of it. As he would discover later the spike had been what had hit him and as such had ripped out his partially blind left eye and caused a large wound that would leave a horrible scar on the left side of his face. a moment after getting up he lifted the two swords that he had taken off of a pair of the invaders earlier and he began to struggle in a fight against the man who had hit him. Eventually he manged to kill the invader and then he headed towards the last place he could think of that might hold a means of escape for him.

It took him a while, especially with his facial wound and all the others that he had received across his body during his many battles that day, but eventually he arrived at the impound hanger. He had looked for others while he was on his way there and had still seen nobody else alive so he decided that he had no choice but to leave. He didn't want to risk leaving anyone else behind but he also knew that in his current condition he was more likely to be a hindrance rather than a help to anyone he found. So he quickly went into the hanger and accessed it's manifest on one of the main consoles. He knew that he would need to search for something that would serve him best once he was off the planet. So he looked for ships that came equipped with both transport and combat capabilities. He eventually found a ship that was even better than what he needed, or had even hoped for. It was a KZ - Battle Class - Corvette Scarab.

He quickly checked for where it was dry docked and then he headed for the ship. He had started to feel dizzy from his blood loss so once he was onboard he quickly prepared for take off. Once finished he hurriedly took off in the ship and then quickly escaped into space. Once he was sure he was safe he looked for medical supplies and patched himself up the best he could with what he had. Since then he has continued to move from place to place as he does what work he can find while he searches for a way to track down and possibly help his people. He hasn't had much luck yet but still refuses to give up hope. On top of everything else he is haunted by three questions. Who were the invaders that had attacked his world, what had drove them to attempt to wipe his people out, and even worse were they still hunting his people even now in order to finish the job that they had started in the first place?

Extra info:
The Traverse: This is his KZ - Battle Class - Corvette Scarab

Appearance:
This is the type of clothes he used to wear before he escaped from his planet.

This is how he actually looks and what he wears now. He has always had a lot of scars, but received a great many more during the attack that destroyed his home. He wears the patch over the left part of his face in order to hide the sight that the lose of his eye and the gaining of the scar has caused him to have. He doesn't use the sword from the image above, and he also has boots that he wears that match the design of his new outfit.

Stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone. - Sophie Scholl

Cr25pltro6

Post by Cr25pltro6 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:44 pm

This looks epic.