[REQ][SCI] The Five [CLOSED]

If you're willing to consistently post a paragraph and want more depth than casual, try this on for size. (5-10 sentences per post, on average.)

Moderators: Moderator, Developer, Admin

Reznik

Re: [REQ][SCI] The Five

Post by Reznik » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:38 am

This caught my interest....Time to start plotting a CS..

I was ungraceful

Post by I was ungraceful » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:30 pm

Character Sheet: Ungraceful wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:14 am
Name: Kind
Enhancements:
-Cybernetics- Kind's entire body is mostly robot except for some of her brain, most of her skin and nose, along with her sense of smell. Inside her arm's is a piston that allows her to rapidly extend her arm 6 inches at the speed of a bullet. Her feet are also equipped with the same pistons allowing for high jumps and a quicker running speed. She doesn't have a stomach though she does drink a food solution mentioned specifically to nourish the brain. Where her stomach should be there is instead 2 more arms holding small pistols and the door out is her abs, they swing open like double doors. There is enough room to fit a gallon of milk in her stomach compartment.

Personality:
Kind is a very kind and thought person but doesn't truly understand the complexities of the human mind, this causes her great stress as she wants badly to believe she is human and wants to protect them. Her kindness causes Kind to sometimes lie in order to protect someone's feelings or simply because she believes it is right and due to her having a half robot mind she can fake pretty well. Being good at lying often causes people to see Kind as cold and unfeeling which also causes Kind much stress. When kind feels a lot of stress she usually holds it all inside but more often then not she ends up snapping eventually and usually at the most tense moments. She can change from a kind saint to a murderous kill bot in seconds for seemingly no reason if the person doesn't know her well enough.

Bio:
Kind is a Frankenstein, meaning she was created using the body parts of dead people. Her creator began making Kind during the reign of robot kind inorder to fight them. She was to be a robot but one with a human mind so he could trust her. Unfortunately by the time she was finished the robots had been defeated and his creation was useless. Regardless he brought her to life using a strike of lightning, as he had worked to hard to let her go to waste.

As Kind opened her eyes for the first time it wasn't fear that shot through her creators mind but love at first sight. Kind and her creator tried to live a normal is happy life together and even got married under the guise that Kind was a normal human being, it was the first time she had felt emotion and the day she decided she was still human. They lived happily until her creator was killed by the 4 guys mentioned in the first post. She then vowed to get revenge.

Appearance:
Other:

Reyn

Post by Reyn » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:50 pm

Abilities are good but I have a couple minor issues with the bio

There wasn't actually any kind of robot war; those were just sensationalist headlines made up about the AI which never actually went anywhere. I can see the government or maybe a separate group trying to make a project like this though, since the Five started doing shit 7 years ago, and Kind would've been created in the middle if that of she is 3 years old.

Also there's Something Missing™ :3
Happy New Year!

ShaFlow

Post by ShaFlow » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:12 am

I've got a CD waiting to be postedjust need time to post lol

Reznik

Post by Reznik » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:30 am

Dynamix hurts my soul why are there 3 input locations

Name: Jason Nuhvok

Enhancements: Jason volunteered for a specific branch of the project which involved a genetically engineered body, or Skin as its referred to. His body sports synthetic muscle tissue over a hardened titanium skeleton structure. A nanite based system is also installed, so when the individual takes damage, the billions of nanites in the body harden into armor plates at the point of impact. This dermal plating protects the individual from harm. A HUD is visible in Jason's vision, giving him full use of infared, night vision and allows him to zoom in over certain distances. The nanite system also helps heal injuries sustained in combat, and his HUD displays any damage taken, allowing him to prioritize injuries for healing.

Jason is also fitted with a cybernetic suit, helping further shield him from harm. The suit itself also has strength and speed enhancements that would crush a normal human. However with Jason's enhanced body, he is able to control the suit through a hardwired connection port in the base of his skull. With this connection, Jason's own personal HUD integrates with the suit giving him more control. Since the suit relies on hardwired connections it is immune to remote access hacking. The armor itself is merely a hardened tempered steel due to budget restraints, though highly durable, it lacks the stopping power of more modern titanium based alloys.
The power armor itself is capable of using thrusters with enough force to give it temporary flight capability. Jason however uses them for evasion and attack measures. The suit is powered by a fusion power pack which also supplies power to a high powered railgun. The railgun is then supplimented by two extendable double edged swords that extend and retract from the top of the forearms.

Personality: Jason is seen as the typical soldier. In battle he is cold and calculating, and with his new life, relentless. Off the field he is a different person. Jason prefers having a go with the flow lifestyle, and is typically even tempered, yet he still has his hot buttons.

Bio: Jason Nuhvok was a career soldier. Having participated in attacking the PARATech compound himself. When the Five first appeared, Jason scoffed at them, until he faced off against Monarch.

The resulting engagement left his battalion destroyed, and Jason critically injured. The injuries healed, but he was unfit for duty due to losing his arm and having his spinal cord severed.

When the New USA approached him about the Super Soldier experiment, Jason eagerly volunteered for the project. Then after two years of research, the Nova Power Armor was completed. During testing however, regular human subjects were brutally killed from the suits neural feedback system. One subject even managed to twist their torso around 180' which instantly killed them.

The Nova project was shelved, and the Cataclysm Project began. Under the new project, a genetically engineered body was created, capable of handling the Nova Suit, but also giving the subject near super human capabilities through technological enhancements. Jason volunteered, and was put into a cryogenic sleep. After being put on ice, his brainwaves were copied down into computer code, and imprinted into the new bodies cranial black box. The neural transfer was completed, and Jason awoke in his new body.

Now four years after the super soldier project began, Jason has begun final field testing. If testing proves viable, Jason plans on uniting with the other members of the project to take down the Five, and exact his own revenge on Monarch.

Appearance:
Last edited by Reznik on Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:07 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Reyn

Post by Reyn » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:30 am

hm. details about the five and also the project are up now

I'll go into detail about their abilities as and when they're encountered
Happy New Year!

Reznik

Post by Reznik » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:19 am

Cs completed.

BlondieBoy

Post by BlondieBoy » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:08 am

Reserve me reyn, I'll start Working when I get home
Gay Owl Ship

Reyn

Post by Reyn » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:46 am

Reznik accepted. I trust that the suit/character isn't totally invulnerable.

Marshmello aw yea
Happy New Year!

Reznik

Post by Reznik » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:54 am

No worries there.