Batman

If you're willing to consistently post a paragraph and want more depth than casual, try this on for size. (5-10 sentences per post, on average.)

Moderators: Moderator, Admin, Developer

Shadow101

Batman

Post by Shadow101 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:06 pm

Title says it all...

I will be looking for people to play Main characters. I would be Bruce Wayne I would need IE Robin, Alfred , Ivy , Gordon. I will take made up characters upon request. No cs is needed for known characters. I am also looking for any and all input...

I was ungraceful

Re: Batman

Post by I was ungraceful » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:42 am

Lol I'll try, I've been thinking up plots like crazy lately. Maybe the rp starts off with a new super hero saving someone from a bad guy, batman sees and watches from the shadows. Once the hero has made the arrest batman follows them as they leave and they have a talk or maybe batman just puts a track, I don't know batman stuff. That's when I come in, big bad baddy. As my huge role in this will require me to have a big entrance we must first separate the new hero from batman and have a fight between hero and myself. The hero musk escape or be defeated and I will leave.

(I'm watching stranger things, I'll get back to this.)

Orange Steel

Post by Orange Steel » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:46 am

I think you should still do CS for known characters. That way people can put a spin on characters do give them a different/new feel. Also new villains and heros would be fun as well. I'm definitely down if we get some more people. Is this going to be a PG-13 Batman RP or are we talking like dark R, heavy violence?
Growing up I thought quicksand would be a much bigger problem than it turned out to be.

~J. Mulaney

Shadow101

Post by Shadow101 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:48 pm

I would say a mix between the two. If need be I guess we can make a cs for known characters I do want them to stay mostly the same that's what makes them who they are. Like I wouldn't want to change the fact the Bruce parents are dead etc.

Name- Bruce Wayne
Alias- Batman
Age- 30
Powers-None/ Tech, Gadgets, Above average fighting skills,Body armor etc.
Bio-A family outing to the cinema ended in tragedy for young Bruce Wayne. Walking homeward, Bruce, his father, Thomas, and mother, Martha, accidentally ventured into Gotham City's notorious "Crime Alley" and were accosted by a mugger. Not content merely to rob the wealthy family, the hoodlum - whose identity was "never determined" - shot Dr. Thomas and Martha Wayne dead before fleeing into the darkness. As he knelt beside his parent's bodies, Bruce swore to avenge them. After the police arrived, Bruce was comforted by Dr. Leslie THompkins. Dr. Thompkins and Alfred Pennyworth helped arrange matters so that Gotham's Social Services would not take Bruce into care. In this way, both Dr. Thompkins and Alfred enabled Bruce to realize his dream of becoming a crusader against crime.
Appearance- Image

I was ungraceful

Post by I was ungraceful » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:09 pm

Since your using dark knight batman does that mean we're continuing from the story of dark knight? I'm still interested, stranger things has a really intense ending.

Shadow101

Post by Shadow101 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:25 pm

I would say that we are starting from the beginning of the dark knight. Just found out about joker. Two-face is still Harvey Dent etc.

Trooper FN-86

Post by Trooper FN-86 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:30 pm

I have an idea for a riddler.

Name: Edward Nigma

Alias - The Riddler

Age - 28

Powers - no powers, but he is incredibly smart and technically oriented.

Bio - Edward Nigma was once a detective with the GCPD with the Major Crimes Unit. He was a good cop, though a little arrogant, until a year ago when Batman came to Gotham. The Batman drove fear into criminals hearts, solved crime after crime, all the while constantly showing up the GCPD and outwitting Nigma. He became obsessed with the Batman, letting his other cases go to fallow any lead he could find on him. He was asked to leave the force, and hasn't been heard from sense, but he's been in the shadows. Watching, testing, planning to find and bring down the batman.

Appearance -

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

The Alt-Rick

Post by The Alt-Rick » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:52 pm

I was actually gonna base an ongoing fanfic around this concept so may as well throw it at you, see if you like it.
A heroic Joker.

After one of those moments of existential breakdown when The Joker thought Harleyquinn had killed The Batman and went into a rage and basically threw a ton of laughing gas at Harley sense she was too stupid to see the punchline of WHY IT HAD TO BE HIM to kill Batman... Joker sank deep into despair, but being The Joker he was not one to kill himself and decided instead to play a whole new gag; one of redemption and one of futility of playing the good guy.

Your typical person could not comprehend the humor. This sadistic, terrible, sociopath just all of a sudden starts playing vigilante for the right side of the law? Nobody believes it. And that's the fun of it don't you see? Nobody gets second chances. People don't forgive, they just forget, or they become more bothered by something else...

But even Joker got bamboozled at what became next... in his attempt to troll the masses. To have them cringe at him working alongside the government rather than as a crimelord. He actually did become a savior among people. Portrayed kind of like Tony Stark as come to find out... laughing gas when dilluted makes for an excellent anti-depressant. Even cured some of the Arkanym Asylum inmates! But it never cured The Joker... A comedian cannot fall for his own tricks, only appreciate them.

Make no mistake, he's still the same man. Just more accepted by the public, more physically fit now, his money and prestige is legit... and with The Batman's return he now has a way to hit him he never could before... to earn the public's love over Batman. That'll be the way to kill him. Because people will laugh when he finally does.

A good joke always needs a sucker to deliver it unto.

Shadow101

Post by Shadow101 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:27 pm

Both accepted however if you could do the bio for the heroic Joker Alt-Rick It would be appreciated. Red hood appearance might have to change someone might want to play as red hood.

kitkat871

Post by kitkat871 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:29 pm

Marked
Sig.