[OOC] Beacon Academy

Jhibus
Bronze

Re: [OOC] Beacon Academy

Post by Jhibus » Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:59 pm

I made these images to help visualise what's happening and keep us all on the same page. Did I get it accurately?

Move 1:
Enter Grimm, initial arrangements of battle

Move 2:
Seb and Virdy do a combo attack, Ashe gets her semblance up, Onyx gets in a tree, Amethyst is dumbfounded at Team OBSS's recklessness

Move 2.5:
Onyx jumps on Grimm's back as Grimm approaches Sebastian, Virdis hits Grimm's left paw... (Other characters actions here)

I stayed up to 4 am appreciate or die thankie
My mum only lets me drink coffee if it's decaffeinated.

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:35 pm

Wow.... what a way to rub it in Amethyst's wounds there...
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Jhibus
Bronze

Post by Jhibus » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:55 am

Virdis went full anime main protagonist 😎👉👉

Remnant is a world in which children are made into soldiers, given the ability to make rocket-launcher/chainsaw weapons and things, and a good chunk of them probably have the biggest egos in the world combined with usual teenager drama and stupidity. I'm gonna justify her acting like an irresponsible a-hole with this reasoning.

pls dont kill her ;_;

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:59 am

Well, she basically just told Amethyst that she and her team were completely incompetent, while one of them is laying shattered on the ground, and the last two are in a cage. AND pretty much is telling her that she doesn't know what she's talking about, even though she had been fighting the thing. lol She has an idea on what worked and didn't work.

Not to mention Amethyst would technically be bleeding out right now if her wounds weren't frozen over.
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Orophin
Location: At The Brink of Destruction and The Edge of Annihilation

Post by Orophin » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:05 am

I think that you're confusing protagonist with antagonist. Because I'm pretty sure that Virdis is acting more like an antagonist than she is a protagonist. The only pro she may be being is a pro...pain. :P :lol:

Stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone. - Sophie Scholl

Jhibus
Bronze

Post by Jhibus » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:14 am

Oh. I'm just gonna say that Virdis is an oblivious, inconsiderate idiot now because she didn't notice Amethyst was injured that badly and that her teammate died. Virdis is treating the fight like a game almost, partly due to her never experiencing tragedy before and not accounting for all things.

Or maybe it's the way I'm writing her. I'm basing her relatively good mood off of RWBY characters when they fight a single tough Grimm, specifically the Volume 1 initiation scene. Is this RP universe darker than canon? Have I been writing her too cheerfully and not serious enough?

I don't think any of OBSS apart from Sebastian and Onyx inspected the bloody ice, so I could have her notice the dead body of Amethyst's teammate to give her a slap of realism of the situation and to have her notice what Amethyst's been through.

Wait if Amethyst is that injured Onyx made a bad call in including her in his attack plan.

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:12 am

I'm not saying that anything you're doing is wrong. If it's the character, it's the character.

It's just that this thing is supposed to be as tough as it's being made out to be.

I just hope that it won't hurt people's ego too much if they have to run.

Annasiel
Administrator

Post by Annasiel » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:10 am

Jhibus wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:41 am
Wtf I'm reading a RWBY fanfic and out of nowhere it introduces an OC adopted faunus son of a criminal gang leader, whose name just so happens to be Sebastian. What are the odds!

Coincidence? Fate?? Illuminati??? Annasiel messing with reality?!?
Wiggles fingers
Alone she drifts from ancient mists
Nary a candle, nary a wish
But in the wont of wandering paths
Through wooded knolls, and windworn crags
She seeks a face she thought as friend
But now -- she thinks as judgement's end

illirica
Sandbox Mod

Post by illirica » Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:18 pm

Can I just say that the drawings are awesome? The drawings are awesome.

I'll try to get a post out today, I was wicked sick yesterday, so I'm kinda behind.

Jhibus
Bronze

Post by Jhibus » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:22 pm

Thanks illirica, I aim to please :)

Everyone in OBSS is now actively fighting against the Grimm. If all the hints Monika has been dropping willy-nilly are to be taken seriously, they're prolly all gonna die if they keep it up...
Place your bets ladies and gentlemen, who on Team OBSS will suffer a tragic fate? Someone? No one? A pair, perhaps? Or even... heavens forbid - a TPK???

Only time will tell. Tune in next time to Beacon Academy: Secrets of the Dust!