[OOC] Beacon Academy

Jhibus
Bronze

Re: [OOC] Beacon Academy

Post by Jhibus » Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:01 am

Maybe it could charge for him first? Maybe the lack of response of Onyx was due to him freezing up from horrible flashbacks, and the negative emotions from him drew the grimm's attention.

But then what could be the "horrible flashback"... perhaps the faunus hunters from his past were wearing masks that bore massive resemblance to the giant grimm he was facing now??
My mum only lets me drink coffee if it's decaffeinated.

illirica
Sandbox Mod

Post by illirica » Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:02 am

I think Orophin was having some issues with his phone, iirc. Could just do something like kind of... responding to the situation as if he's not doing anything, just kind of leave him out - and Orophin can post whatever feels right for him/his character when he's able to?

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:04 am

Well, it's not going to charge him first, necessarily, Jhi. It has motives. Motives that are visible right now.

And yeah, that's what I was probably going to do. Running sessions without players isn't foreign to me. lol
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:07 am

I do want to just mention, that the girl didn't actually yell to run, it was more of a breathless, quiet muttering. lol. looking back at the posts again, Snake had her as yelling at them to run. It was just more of advice.

I am also going to assume that Virdis did hit the spike as it said that she was prepared to do. Considering Sebastian had already sent the spike flying, unless she was waiting for a second throw, there was no reason for her to wait to drive it in more.
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Jhibus
Bronze

Post by Jhibus » Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:20 am

Yep, Virdis hit that spike with her hammer like a batter with a baseball. Sad it didn't do anything, but what kind of epic boss fight would it be if the first attack did actual damage?

Earlier I meant charge Onyx in a "knock him out of the way into a tree" way as an excuse to why his character wouldn't do anything while recovering from the blow, not killing him lol. Then the BSS of OBSS could distract the grimm's attention back to themselves.

I'll try get a post up later this afternoon/8-ish hours later in my timezone. Amethyst told Virdis that the Grimm is very hard to kill, but unfortunately Virdis has a hammer and to her every problem looks like a nail... In this case, a very large one.

Here's hoping she doesn't die from an especially literal case of frostbite :D
Last edited by Jhibus on Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

illirica
Sandbox Mod

Post by illirica » Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:22 am

I'll send my character to your funeral.

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:49 am

Well, no. Like I said, there's motives. And just knocking him aside wouldn't fit that.

Jhibus
Bronze

Post by Jhibus » Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:22 am

You're the boss, I was just suggesting ideas off the top of my head.

Orophin
Location: At The Brink of Destruction and The Edge of Annihilation

Post by Orophin » Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:26 pm

Not one of my better posts but I hope it works for the rest of you. Sorry I couldn't get the post up sooner. Had some family issues come up because of my grandmothers health. She's doing better now so hopefully things will be a bit more under control for the time being.

Stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone. - Sophie Scholl

Jhibus
Bronze

Post by Jhibus » Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:29 pm

Hope you get things under control, sorry for pressuring you into posting.