(OOC) TNW: Deadlands

CrashJr
Bronze

Re: (OOC) TNW: Deadlands

Post by CrashJr » Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:05 am

I know lol still just mix them up sometimes really.

Wanderlusst
Silver

Post by Wanderlusst » Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:39 am

They are close in spelling too lol xp

CrashJr
Bronze

Post by CrashJr » Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:53 am

yeah but it's all good lol

oh and I'm excited to say that I have a somewhat in with a production company and I'm hardcore going to be working on The New World: The Series script to pitch to Netflix. I got together with some friends of mine to go see that Pokemon The Power of Us movie this past week and it turns out that one of them has a friend that works with a production company and she told me that Netflix is pretty desperate for original content. She told me that Netflix would found the project and take the hit if it failed as long as one would direct, produce, and write it.

Along with that another one of my friends is going to intern at Cartoon Network as an animator so he said he can help with the character designs to help better with casting.

Wanderlusst
Silver

Post by Wanderlusst » Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:55 am

That's pretty awesome !

JoJoTheClown
Silver

Post by JoJoTheClown » Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:57 am

O.o if that were to happen. Obviously id want to be a part of it.. since i introduced the series/ a large portion of content.

But you know this already

It would be so damn cool to have that happen. Something as started as a small idea in my head that grew with all of you to come to fruition on the screen. That would be insane.

Wanderlusst
Silver

Post by Wanderlusst » Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:05 am

Only right! Wouldn't have been possible without you! But that would be really awesome for both of you :3 I could only dream of entering Hollywood

JoJoTheClown
Silver

Post by JoJoTheClown » Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:12 am

I would drop everything to pursue a possibility like that tbh..

CrashJr
Bronze

Post by CrashJr » Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:19 am

Hell we'd all get the credit and believe me JoJo after I pitch it and if they do pick it up you'll be the director...I'm good with writing and helping produce. Also I'd make sure to have the credit go to originals that have kept with this all this time. JoJo, Wander, Rez, and myself.

oh and JoJo just and fyi I worked on a timeline for it and I'm going to pitch the first season as a 10 episode run with 45-50 minute run time each episode save for the last which would be an hour and a half season finale. It'll be character introductions and them surviving in a city outside of LA leading up to the fight with the Red faced mutants.

No...look believe me you don't want to put all your eggs in one basket, have this (if I'm able to successfully pitch it) be a side project until we know it'll actually be sometime people like. I'm doing the same, like I'm treating this realistically in that it could fail so I'm keeping my eggs spread out here.

JoJoTheClown
Silver

Post by JoJoTheClown » Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:26 am

Yeah, but there were a few things story wise that happened in the original that id want to change. Also cutting out all the people who dropped early. Most anyway.

To me, with 10 or so episodes eden would be the end of the first season. Personally. You have my email. Id really like to have input along the way and would be morr than willing to work on the writing 50/50. I guess its up to you, your conection and such, but yeah directing seems more my role in the long run lol

JoJoTheClown
Silver

Post by JoJoTheClown » Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:30 am

And i do believe i made it a point for tajo to say at some point he did want them alive when ghey came back. But Chris can be ignorant to that. Lol