[Lore] To the Top!

Tr0llz0r

[Lore] To the Top!

Post by Tr0llz0r » Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:33 am

As you enter the dark room, torch sconces light up, revealing an ancient book carved from stone. Upon opening the book, a seal opened, revealing (and awakening) a small homunculus.

Greetings, seeker of knowledge. I am the Tutor of the Isles. Within my ancient tome lies the history of Avon, her people, and her Heroes. As to not drive you mad, I will tell you everything in chapters.

Chapter 1: Avon's History
Chapter 2: The Heroes
Chapter 3: The Arcadia Guild of Adventurers
Chapter 4: The Citizens of Avon and Odamos
Chapter 5: The Countries of Odamos
WELCOME TO THE RICE FIELDS MOTHERF**KER!!

Tr0llz0r

Re: [Lore] To the Top!

Post by Tr0llz0r » Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:49 pm

Chapter 1: Avon's History

Avon was founded by The First, at the end of the Rebellion Wars as a means to unify the now freed tribes and settlements.
As the founder, First was named the first king of Avon. This momentous occasion started of the 1st Era. Once the 1st Era began and First eventually died of old age 20 years after he was crowned king, there was 80 years of peace before Avon was threatened by a loss of culture and common knowledge. This was a conflict that lasted 18 years into the 2nd Era until The Scholar revealed himself. The Scholar spent his life organizing how information is sorted, recorded, taught, and stored. This effectively revitalized the flow of information. Thus began the repeating Cycle of Heroes. The cycle begins anew every era. Notable examples would be the summoning of The Diplomat during the Taur Revolt, and The Farmer during the Blight Famine.

Avon's history isn't without its fair share of violence and war. During the 15th Era, The Gunjab Empire reformed itself on the far western half of the continent, beginning what the Imperials call The Reclamation War. Thanks to the Ingenuity and adaptability of The General, Avon was victorious in the war. Other notable incidents are The Phantom Plague, The Gob Uprising, The Golem Wars, and the Great Calamity.
WELCOME TO THE RICE FIELDS MOTHERF**KER!!