[OOC] The Devil's Daughter

Monika
Casual Mod

Re: [OOC] The Devil's Daughter

Post by Monika » Sun May 20, 2018 5:23 am

Yeah, I'll be working on all that. Just wanted to get the planning started now that most of the characters have been posted up so we can get the pieces in place. That way ya'll have something to do while I work on that.
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Aqua
Bronze

Post by Aqua » Sun May 20, 2018 5:42 am

I was thinking that the Queen could be having a sparring session with Max, while the Advisor is trying to speak with her. That way those three could all be interacting with each other, then the messenger could come in and the sparring session would end, the advisor would be able to speak his piece and we could go from there.

I don't know if any of that is realistic or not, but it seems like it would be fun and it would allow a ton of character linking/setting up relationships from that point.
Anybody can give me a compliment, but the only ones that really mean much to me are from my princess.

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Sun May 20, 2018 5:45 am

Hm... but do we really want to teach the spoiled, unstable Queen how to use a weapon?

lol
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Orophin
Location: At The Brink of Destruction and The Edge of Annihilation

Post by Orophin » Sun May 20, 2018 5:47 am

No...no we do not.

Pretty sure that would be an unbelievably BAD idea!

Stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone. - Sophie Scholl

Aqua
Bronze

Post by Aqua » Sun May 20, 2018 5:48 am

The Captain certainly does, its his civic duty to the crown!

I think it's a GREAT idea!
Anybody can give me a compliment, but the only ones that really mean much to me are from my princess.

Jhibus

Post by Jhibus » Sun May 20, 2018 6:07 am

It doesn't matter if we want it, only the Queen's wants matter

Hail to the Queen
My mum only lets me drink coffee if it's decaffeinated.

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Sun May 20, 2018 6:10 am

lol.

Good Answer.

Orophin

Post by Orophin » Sun May 20, 2018 6:19 am

The Captain has clearly lost his mind then. And as his superior The Commodore orders him to stand down. For the good of the Kingdom and it's citizens.

I think you are confused. Because the "Queens" wants won't matter once she loses her thrown.

Stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone. - Sophie Scholl

Aqua
Bronze

Post by Aqua » Sun May 20, 2018 6:20 am

The Commodore only wants whats best for him, and thats a Queen who can't defend herself without her guard around! As his duty to the Crown as a whole, the Captain can't sit idly by!

Orophin

Post by Orophin » Sun May 20, 2018 6:23 am

Well, I could argue that the "Queen" isn't the rightful heir to the crown. However The Captain does seem a bit indoctrinated so I don't think he would listen to reason. Even after all the pain she has caused the kingdom in general because of her selfish desires.