[OOC] The Devil's Daughter

Monika
Casual Mod

[OOC] The Devil's Daughter

Post by Monika » Sat May 19, 2018 7:59 am

The land of Orandel was once peaceful. It had it's troubles, sure, but not to the extent it made the people miserable as a whole. The king, Miden Ludwik, was a mediocre king. While he dealt with the matters of diplomacy and other kingdoms, he didn't really ever try to make his kingdom better. It was fine the way it was, so why change it? The king had a daughter, who was rarely scolded by her father. She received whatever she wanted, when she wanted it. And if she had to be mean and nasty about it to the servants, she would. One time, she told her father she wanted one of them dead, and her father told her that if she killed those who were loyal and following her orders, that others would be afraid to be loyal. They would have no reason to serve.

When the princess reached her teen years, she was far more of a terror. She demanded everything, and wouldn't do anything for herself. if she didn't get it, she would pitch a fit until she did. And then her father died of an unknown illness. She was crowned queen at the age of 14.

Now she had her entire kingdom to serve her. Those who served her well were highly rewarded, while those who refused or didn't, were punished. She was quickly nicknamed as 'The Devil's Daughter' due to how cruel she could be for her age.

Your role in all of this?

Serve the Queen.
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Jhibus

Re: [OOC] The Devil's Daughter

Post by Jhibus » Sat May 19, 2018 10:56 am

*tips fedora* m'queen

Hyped for my first Casual RP, let's go
My mum only lets me drink coffee if it's decaffeinated.

Aqua
Bronze

Post by Aqua » Sat May 19, 2018 12:22 pm

This is your first casual Jhibus?
Anybody can give me a compliment, but the only ones that really mean much to me are from my princess.

Trooper FN-86
Member+

Post by Trooper FN-86 » Sat May 19, 2018 3:07 pm

Ready
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Sat May 19, 2018 3:09 pm

What's everyone think of my fancying up the front page and CS thread?
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Trooper FN-86
Member+

Post by Trooper FN-86 » Sat May 19, 2018 3:13 pm

It looks great Kali
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Sat May 19, 2018 3:15 pm

yay! I worked awhile on it. I think it makes it look nice and fitting. in case it wasn't blindingly obvious... the kingdom colors are yellow/gold and black

Jhibus

Post by Jhibus » Sat May 19, 2018 3:19 pm

BlondieBoy wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 12:22 pm
This is your first casual Jhibus?
My last casual flopped due to IRL reasons of the RP maker, so I've been sticking to Open Range until now. I'm starting off with an insignificant, side-character role for now but I'm gonna damn well be the best side-character ever.

Fancy CS is always pleasant to look at

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Sun May 20, 2018 4:39 am

ok. I think I'm about ready to start after I get Orophin's CS up.

So for now, How should we start? And what kind of stuff do you guys wanna do?

Jhibus

Post by Jhibus » Sun May 20, 2018 5:16 am

I was thinking maybe it starts off in the throne room with a conversation between the Queen and the advisor while the guards do their guarding in the background, then Patroklos arrives with a message from Aro for some sort of meeting or something, maybe wanting to apply for a position in military/personal guard...

Hmm...

Not sure how to connect all of the characters together... Also, I think we need images for the Queen's palace and other relevant areas.