[ooc] Forgotten Vampires

Maxx
Platinum

[ooc] Forgotten Vampires

Post by Maxx » Mon May 14, 2018 12:39 am

This is the OOC for Forgotten Vampires, and yes, I still hate that name but not as much as I did.
She felt like a leaf trapped in a storm, blown one way by his words, and another by his actions.

jehan

Re: [ooc] Forgotten Vampires

Post by jehan » Fri May 18, 2018 10:32 pm

Can we compose the list of rules for the humans? It'd probably make it easier for us to figure out what Summer/Bootsie are following (and when/how they disobey)!

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Fri May 18, 2018 10:37 pm

That would probably be a good idea.... Although David does keep making up random ones that aren't on the list just for an excuse to punish the humans, it would be easier to know what is on the list. Obviously no escaping (or attempting to) is one of them
She felt like a leaf trapped in a storm, blown one way by his words, and another by his actions.

jehan

Post by jehan » Fri May 18, 2018 11:49 pm

That makes sense - and it'll probably be easier for David to make up new rules if we already know what's on the list!
Presumably the obvious things like being generally polite/not being really rude to the vampires is also on the list?

Aqua
Bronze

Post by Aqua » Fri May 18, 2018 11:59 pm

Eh, Cain doesn't care one way or the other if the humans are polite or not. He knows that generally they'd be rude due to the situation, and he'd rather not have fake kindness. So being honest with how they feel is probably a rule. Though that 'honesty' is entirely up to them.
Anybody can give me a compliment, but the only ones that really mean much to me are from my princess.

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Sat May 19, 2018 12:02 am

I think politeness should be one of the rules. Cos that's most likely one of the main reasons for Summer getting punished so much. Actually, it could be one of Davids made up rules. Another thing on the list could be not hurting themselves or each other. I cant think of anything else at the moment....

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Sun May 20, 2018 11:01 pm

You know, Blondie, I hadn't actually realised that all that vampaneze stuff was from a book series. And its one of the book series' they have in the school library that I was considering reading...

Aqua
Bronze

Post by Aqua » Sun May 20, 2018 11:09 pm

You should definitely read it. The Vampaneze stuff and your guys' good blood I'm pulling from there, but the rest of the story Is mostly from me.
Anybody can give me a compliment, but the only ones that really mean much to me are from my princess.

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Sun May 20, 2018 11:15 pm

I'm not entirely sure if there's the entire series there, cos some people, definitely not me, seem to be stealing books, which is annoying AF. But I will read what they have

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Mon May 21, 2018 6:07 pm

I was right, they're missing any copies of books 2,3&10, yet they have like about 3 copies of all the rest. About to start reading the first one...