[OOC] System Failure

Monika
Casual Mod

Re: [OOC] System Failure

Post by Monika » Mon May 21, 2018 12:38 am

You seem to be wanting adult and sexual content. This site is not for that.
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

cz_invazion

Post by cz_invazion » Mon May 21, 2018 12:39 am

I gotta ask though why of all things was get your step sister pregnant on accident on that list? One that's disgusting and two you just don't get someone pregnant on accident.
Remember, when you go to war. If peace doesn't work carry the bigger stick.

Orophin
Location: At The Brink of Destruction and The Edge of Annihilation

Post by Orophin » Mon May 21, 2018 12:42 am

Excuse me, but what exactly have I missed going on in my OOC? Because it sounds like something that I really shouldn't be hearing about at all on this site.

Stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone. - Sophie Scholl

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Mon May 21, 2018 12:43 am

someone was looking for girls for sexual content. Don't worry, we're cleaning the place up.
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

cz_invazion

Post by cz_invazion » Mon May 21, 2018 12:44 am

I got to say the orophin that was not the awnser I was expecting when u asked you a question

Orophin

Post by Orophin » Mon May 21, 2018 1:57 am

cz_invazion wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 12:44 am
I got to say the orophin that was not the awnser I was expecting when u asked you a question
Uh? What exactly were you trying to say/ask here cz? :? :?:

Stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone. - Sophie Scholl

cz_invazion

Post by cz_invazion » Mon May 21, 2018 1:59 am

I asked how was the rp coming or is it going to be tomorrow?

Orophin

Post by Orophin » Mon May 21, 2018 2:02 am

Im going to be posting soon hopefully. I had some things come up today that I wasn't expecting so I wasn't able to sit down and actually work on the opening post yet.

cz_invazion

Post by cz_invazion » Mon May 21, 2018 2:04 am

Oh ok I was just curious. And in also surprised that after I asked the second time I wasn't met with some weird shit guy, still kinda in shock about the list he had.

Orophin

Post by Orophin » Mon May 21, 2018 6:27 am

Ok. So I've noticed a bit of confusion in the rp already.

First off the resistance is the one who has received information that may be a misdirection. One point of the meeting is going to be how they want to react to the intel since it could either be a diversion or possibly a trap.

Second, your player characters are not a part of the higher ups. They may have a decent placing in the resistance but they all answer to someone who is either on the council or a step below it. You will learn where exactly your rank is a little further into the rp because of some situations that will occur. So at this point your characters would be with the rest of the rank and file as they prepare to listen to what their superiors have to tell them.

Lastly, all of the regular members would've already have arrived. You can have your characters either be there already or be just arriving but try to not have them make to big of a scene once they are in the auditorium. If you want your characters can know each other already and you can speculate as to why the meeting might be called, or how it will go, but you shouldn't do anything which would get the attention of everybody in the room.

Sorry for the confusion and I'll try to make sure to post in a way that will avoid any further misunderstandings in the future. With this in mind I would ask if both cz and Blondie could edit their posts respectively after receiving this explanation.