[OOC] Color Busters

Water
Bronze

Re: [OOC] Color Busters

Post by Water » Mon May 14, 2018 11:53 pm

Oh, sorry! I phrased that horribly wrong.

In any usual situation she would be as described above. She is very opinionated as well as being very interested in the preservation of innocence and justice.
In this given situation Halcyon had just seen everything she wanted to protect be destroyed, her belief in Prism as an all-powerful being is also fading to say the least. Long story short, she is incredibly broken and filled with anger at this time.
I'd like to say she kept her calm fairly well for someone who has just had what she considered most important to her leave. Her voice was raised, sure, and she sure was angry but it wasn't to the level of screaming and crying.

That CS was also made when I was under the impression that the plot would be mainly criminals and the like (as mentioned in the request thread) so I really wasn't expecting a seemingly hopeless fight against another god who turned the citizens of Sol into demons. Therefore I didn't plan for a situation which would effect my character in such a way.
Last edited by Water on Mon May 14, 2018 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trying to be cool

Monika
Casual Mod

[OOC] Color Busters

Post by Monika » Mon May 14, 2018 11:56 pm

it's just that everyone is acting as if none of it means anything to Prism. like she couldn't care less about anything. And are treating her like she knows absolutely nothing. no one gave her a chance to explain the situation before they started yelling at her and talking to her like she's worthless.
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Orophin
Location: At The Brink of Destruction and The Edge of Annihilation

Post by Orophin » Tue May 15, 2018 12:02 am

Ok. I know that she isn't crying, and it may have just been the way that I read it personally, but as I read it I just got the impression of a kid screaming and throwing a temper tantrum because things weren't going their way. Part of the reason for that may just have simply been the fact that she is a mortal complaining about the choice that was made by their godess. Hope that makes sense.

Mon, I didn't do that. :cry:
Stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone. - Sophie Scholl

Water
Bronze

Post by Water » Tue May 15, 2018 12:17 am

As I mentioned above this is a situation where the characters in question are watching their city be destroyed and their goddess' power be questioned. The characters were, firstly, dragged out of a fight when they wanted to try and protect civilians. Then they were told that it was impossible for them to win. After that they watched innocent civilians (and possibly loved ones) be turned into demons by a god whom they can't even fight. They have been given no plan and only told that the enemy is far too powerful for them.

I'm really sorry you're taking offence to the criticisms your Prism is receiving.

I've also mentioned that my character is stubborn and opinionated. She is not a person many will like and I very much considered that. It's really nothing personal or anything, I have absolutely zero interest in creating bad blood between me or anyone else. I believe many people have just reacted to Halcyon as of the character I have created her to be.

Orophin, most of what you have said is simply Halcyon herself. She cares about or respects little to no people. I didn't really know what I felt about the constant admiration and praise Prism got when her intentions weren't clear and the information communicated to me was that she wasn't sure what to do. Maybe I felt a tad... awkward?
Trying to be cool

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Tue May 15, 2018 12:27 am

In all reality, it's not even been a couple minutes since you guys got there. And the MOMENT everyone got there, they immediately were lashing out at her. She wasn't even given any chance to explain before. And part of that was actually me waiting for Hunuki to explain the situation through Incipe because he knows more of everything than I do.
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Hilo Takenaka
Bronze
Location: Down Under^45e45745745745743523232312212357878890774532445657795654376457243543656867973456325

Post by Hilo Takenaka » Tue May 15, 2018 1:04 am

@Monika he's gonna start getting mad at Noct instead and that he wants to punch him even more. Which is better than getting mad at Prism.

Orophin
Location: At The Brink of Destruction and The Edge of Annihilation

Post by Orophin » Tue May 15, 2018 1:06 am

Well, like Mon said, half the team seemed to automatically attack Prism before she could even say anything at all. Which to me seemed weird since we are in a world that is supposed to have pretty much all its people fully love and trust their diety. Not like how the real world has all kinds of different opinions and beliefs. From what I understand about it at least. Although I may be wrong about that. (Hunuki, please correct me if I'm mistaken about this.)

It also seemed weird that a group of mortals would automatically assume that they knew better than everyone else, including their Goddess. Especially when half of their team, the Goddess, and the Goddess' harold were all saying that their was no chance of victory at all. Not to mention that the half that were saying they had no chance where the onse who had been the closest to their enemy in the first place.

Prism also hasn't really had the chance to actually reply yet. So we don't know her plan at all. All she's said is that we couldn't face our enemy as we are at this time. The only other things that have been said really have been by the group of Color Busters and Incipe. And like Mon said, in the rp it's only been like a few very scarce minutes so all of this anger, lose of faith in Prism, and negative opinions have happened basically automatically which just seems really sudden for it to have occurred.
Stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone. - Sophie Scholl

WilliamLi

Post by WilliamLi » Tue May 15, 2018 1:13 am

Monika wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 12:27 am
In all reality, it's not even been a couple minutes since you guys got there. And the MOMENT everyone got there, they immediately were lashing out at her. She wasn't even given any chance to explain before. And part of that was actually me waiting for Hunuki to explain the situation through Incipe because he knows more of everything than I do.
Apologies. I was going for the "lashing out because she was running on adrenaline" angle.
Movie and music man.

Monika
Casual Mod

[OOC] Color Busters

Post by Monika » Tue May 15, 2018 1:13 am

But it's alright. if the characters are like that, it's the way they are, even if I don't understand or know how to respond. I don't know all of how Hunuki wants to go about this, and I only have some of what he told me to go off of. So I left Incipe to respond because I as a player knew less than the character.

I guess it caused people to think less of Prism because of it. but it's fine.

Prism is going to stand up for herself.

and I understand that, but she kinda didn't change much afterwards. lol.

I guess it's just, Prism does have her reasons. And there are things that prism doesn't know because there is no way for her to know.

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Tue May 15, 2018 4:24 am

hope THAT clears everything up. lol