Post by Actual Trash » Thu May 10, 2018 3:54 pm

For sussin' and discussin' ;3
The Rubbish has arrived!✨| Art Thread

Monika
Casual Mod

Re: [OOC] Spellbound (Monika)

Post by Monika » Thu May 10, 2018 3:56 pm

yay
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Thu May 10, 2018 4:00 pm

funny thing is that this rp reminds me of this post I saw, about an anime main character who was born with pink hair, spends her life avoiding being the main character. lol
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Actual Trash

Post by Actual Trash » Thu May 10, 2018 4:00 pm

Monika wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 3:56 pm
I just generally figure there will be more than two characters that would need to at least have names and pictures posted.

Very true X3 plus it's just nice to have a place to talk about the story and details
Pff, I remember that X3

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Thu May 10, 2018 4:05 pm

so I'm going to kind of play this off like that. she Noped out of there, and basically tries to dodge everything she thinks might just be an inconvenience or possible "fate". except the fact that trying to change her fate happens to be one of those fates she's trying to avoid. lol

Monika
Casual Mod

[OOC] Spellbound (Monika)

Post by Monika » Thu May 10, 2018 4:06 pm

I was also interested in Derathia

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Thu May 10, 2018 4:56 pm

so, I'm thinking a stubborn princess who knows what happens to most princesses, and refuses to be a damsel in distress. which in turn might cause her to be due to the fact she's trying so hard, she walks right into trouble. lol

Actual Trash

Post by Actual Trash » Thu May 10, 2018 5:01 pm

Sounds perfect!~

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Fri May 11, 2018 12:07 am

He's so cute.

Sorry for my lack of CS. Trying to juggle a few RPs, trying to outsmart an idiot without letting them know I am, and trying to figure out a good background for her.

I'm thinking some of her skills would be geography, trade knowledge, and probably some sort of craft even though she probably learned it on her own time.

Actual Trash

Post by Actual Trash » Fri May 11, 2018 12:11 am

That's fine!~ must be busy being a mod ;v; lol

And that makes sense, especially if she's from Derathia. They're a curious people.