[OOC] Dragon's Rebellion

HoneyBuzz
Bronze

Re: [OOC] Dragon's Rebellion

Post by HoneyBuzz » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 am

I didn't actually know that you didn't want Aranor to be told around like that, so too late. Plus I did realize it would make no sense for Eve to just give Aranor away like that, so if Cuyler asks who the right hand is she'll just get really dodgy and quiet.
y'know, like ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Nya *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

God Of The North
Bronze

Post by God Of The North » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:03 am

Well there IS a reason Aranor only says his FIRST name, and I didn't put his last name into his CS :P. Eve would know, but she would just be being inconsiderate or not thinking her actions through at the moment I guess.
He who sits upon the throne of winter shall find no enemy able to burn fiercly enough to oppose him

God Of The North
Bronze

Post by God Of The North » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:03 am

Hey hey hey hey! No editing to avoid fighting! Eve made a mistake, she'll just have to deal with it. Change it back.
He who sits upon the throne of winter shall find no enemy able to burn fiercly enough to oppose him

HoneyBuzz
Bronze

Post by HoneyBuzz » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:06 am

No Eve didn't make a mistake, I did bc I usually dont actually pick up context clues well. I'm changing it because it doesn't make sense for her to give it around like that either anyways. I don't want to avoid fighting, because I do enjoy a good fight between lovers, but they can fight over Eve giving her identity away like that.

God Of The North
Bronze

Post by God Of The North » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:07 am

She didn't sleep well, and she IS in a state where she isn't really thinking about things clearly. She accused Aranor of not caring enough about her to see the signs she's worn down and tired earlier in the rp. Letting something like that slip isn't beyond expectations.

HoneyBuzz
Bronze

Post by HoneyBuzz » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:10 am

They can fight about her revealing her identity like that so quickly, because that's character error, not author error. The bloodline thing was author error. Plus it can further proof that Aranor does care about Eve and not just the relationship.

God Of The North
Bronze

Post by God Of The North » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:13 am

I don't wanna have an OOC argument about it, but like I said, she ISN'T really in a condition to be thinking about others. As I said, she DID accuse Aranor (Not to his face) of not caring about her enough to notice the signs of wear and tear she's been dealing with, so I don't have a hard time imagining her revealing his secret. The accusation was much more nasty and malicious than the mistake was.

God Of The North
Bronze

Post by God Of The North » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:14 am

He can be mad about her not thinking about her own safety and security though, if you're determined to not have the mistake stand, I suppose.

HoneyBuzz
Bronze

Post by HoneyBuzz » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:17 am

I'd rather characters fight over Character Error and not Author Error. The bloodline was my own fault because I didn't actually know. Like I said though, she'll start actually seeing that he really does care enough when he gets kind of upset/mad for her revealing her own secret.

God Of The North
Bronze

Post by God Of The North » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:20 am

I suppose lol. Aranor would have been VERY hurt if he found out Eve revealed his secret, especially considering he has kept HER secret no matter WHAT for all of the years they've been in the rebellion.