[OOC] Dragon's Rebellion

God Of The North
Bronze

Re: [OOC] Dragon's Rebellion

Post by God Of The North » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:12 pm

I've been away from home all day, and I don't like making posts on my phone. I'll make one when I get back :)
He who sits upon the throne of winter shall find no enemy able to burn fiercly enough to oppose him

God Of The North
Bronze

Post by God Of The North » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:47 am

Not my rp in ANY way, but holy SHIT Hilo. At least to me, that seems like a big stretch for him to be approached by the ripped out soul of Unia and tried to be recruited, and then have him figure out what was happening and accurately piece together the situation.

I dunno, maybe I'm just sore and cranky. It's HOT AF where I am, and my air conditioner is broken. I'm probably just in a bad mood with a short temper.
He who sits upon the throne of winter shall find no enemy able to burn fiercly enough to oppose him

God Of The North
Bronze

Post by God Of The North » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:48 am

i probably shouldn't have said anything, but I like to put my opinion out there, whether or not it is wanted. It's one of my lovably (or not so lovable) personality traits.

HoneyBuzz
Bronze

Post by HoneyBuzz » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:50 am

Eve just gave a history lesson for why! Unia's a tricky fellow, loves to reach for whatever he can
y'know, like ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Nya *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

God Of The North
Bronze

Post by God Of The North » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:54 am

I dunno, I just tend to get upset when someone figures out plot points by their own decisions. I've had some RPs descend into some REAL nasty arguments over things like that, so I tend to crack down HARD when it happens in any of mine. Totally and absolutely not my rp though, your decision and your decision only.

Also, DAMNIT EVE! Aranor is NOT public about who he is! He hasn't told ANYONE in the rebellion who he truly is or what his bloodline is. Eve knows for obvious reasons, but Aranor HATES people knowing about him.

God Of The North
Bronze

Post by God Of The North » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:56 am

That may be a thing that legit gets Aranor angry at Eve, and willing to get into an argument with her over. He is very personal and secretive of his own bloodline and his own personal information. He is, as far as he lets anyone in the rebellion know, just Aranor, the co-commander of the rebellion who joined early on. He's friends with Eve, yes, but he tells NO ONE his last name, or ANYTHING about his family.

HoneyBuzz
Bronze

Post by HoneyBuzz » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:57 am

Me and Hilo discussed this privately already. He didn't just outburst with it, I helped him come up with it really. Also, Eve is telling Cuyler because if Cuyler IS the Left Hand, he needs to know who he is tied to via bloodlines. And Eve will defend her actions, especially if it means she'll have more protection from Unia later on. (Because The first Left and Right Hands were Brothers)

God Of The North
Bronze

Post by God Of The North » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:59 am

Ah, I see. Sorry, only reacting about what I knew about.

I can also understand Eve's opinion and point, but she COULD just say he may be part of the LEFT hand, and not say who the RIGHT hand's descendant is. That is NOT her information to give out, just like it isn't Aranor's place to go around telling people who Eve truly is. Not yelling at you about it, just remarking that Eve will have truly hurt Aranor by doing that.

HoneyBuzz
Bronze

Post by HoneyBuzz » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:00 am

I can edit it rn, bc it does make sense for aranor to say it first

God Of The North
Bronze

Post by God Of The North » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 am

Nah, nah nah. Eve said what she said. She'll just have to deal with Aranor being hurt and angry at her later.