[OOC] Fate/Alternative

Vintage

Re: [OOC] Fate/Alternative

Post by Vintage » Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:54 am

I'ma wait until Archer gives the go-ahead for Killian's post before I post mine, so I don't screw with anything. Sorry!
I was walking along, minding my business, when out of that orange colored sky...

Archer_Algren
Bronze

Post by Archer_Algren » Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:17 am

Killian wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:41 pm
I have posted. Let me know if there's any issues with my post. I kind of feel bad usually if I just do "passive reaction" posts but I suppose that's slightly more troublesome in group RPs if I go out of bounds. I can remove the encounter with the skeletons if you guys just want us to get to the leyline and fight the shadow servants?
I guess we need a combat warmup, I posted already but I’ll let either of you deal the first shot against the skeletons, then I’ll just be the one to end the battle.
"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

Killian

Post by Killian » Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:33 am

ok, thanks for the approval.

Also "Protect me! I’m the leader of Chaldea!”
xDD idk why it made me laugh.
Previously Luki | MAIN ART BLOG | Status: Currently busy irl and will respond slow to RP posts. Thank you for your patience ^^

Archer_Algren
Bronze

Post by Archer_Algren » Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:45 pm

Yeah, Director Olga Marie is rather self-preserving, in the lore, she was ironically not suitable to be a master, her magic circuits aren’t anything special, anyway, I’m still waiting for you to post Killian, but don’t mind me, I’m keeping myself busy with the Fate Accel zero Order event and Witcher 3 GOTY edition on my PS4.

EDIT: Yes! Finally cleared the Event and got Irisviel!

Killian

Post by Killian » Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:27 am

Thanks for the patience. I was replying to another RP but I should be able to get to this next.

How is farming grind order going for you guys?
I managed to finish the missions so just trying to buy everything from the shop now.
Previously Luki | MAIN ART BLOG | Status: Currently busy irl and will respond slow to RP posts. Thank you for your patience ^^

Vintage

Post by Vintage » Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:36 am

I'm super close to finishing the event. I've only really had time to use most of my ap before needing to do something else though, so I'm a bit behind... At this rate I'll never get Jalter :cry:.

Eh, I should be fine.
I was walking along, minding my business, when out of that orange colored sky...

Killian

Post by Killian » Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:43 am

Ok, posted. I wanted to ask, in the future are we able to have our characters improve on their magecraft? So that I'll have Lambda expanding on some aspects of what she currently knows, and it'll diverge more from others.

ahhh right. the event still has like 2 weeks I think? the missions are more easier than the Kara No Kyoukai collab event. So you still have time and you shall be fine.

Ahhh I wanted Jalter as well as Edmond... //I guess more characters to do spite art for.

Archer_Algren
Bronze

Post by Archer_Algren » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:21 pm

If any of you guys want Jack the Ripper, let me know, I have her chilling with Doctor Roman, although chilling isn’t exactly the right word, as she’s terrifying him since he’s all alone with a serial killer, although there will be other servants stuck with him, namely, Hans Christian Andersen and Nursery Rhyme, to keep him and jack company, although if you know how Andersen and Nursery interact, Doctor Roman might consider it hell.

Vintage

Post by Vintage » Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:38 pm

Lmao where's Da Vinci when you need her

Killian

Post by Killian » Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:20 pm

Pffft hahaha but at least Mordred would be less unhappy if salty Anderson wasn't here? XD. Poor Roman and maybe Da Vinci was trying to check on her shop that nothing was destroyed.