[OOC] Fate/Alternative

Archer_Algren
Bronze

Re: [OOC] Fate/Alternative

Post by Archer_Algren » Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:04 am

If you guys were luckier than me in the FP gacha, use Angra Mainyu in the Fate Zero event, he gives more seals if you equip him with a craft essence for the event, if not, try to see if you guys have a young iskander lying around.
"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

Killian

Post by Killian » Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:17 am

I don't have that luck either xD, so I'm using Alexander. Sigh... farming grind order. Still only have completed 21 missions.

Approximately how long would you say our characters would have known each other? Enough to be familiar with the other master's servant NPs?
Previously Luki | MAIN ART BLOG | Status: Currently busy irl and will respond slow to RP posts. Thank you for your patience ^^

Archer_Algren
Bronze

Post by Archer_Algren » Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:37 am

Well, we were all there during orientation, and yes, we would be familiar with each other’s servants, as well as their NP, as for how far out interactions went, I would say that Gretel would be that girl in grade school who gets elected class president and gets frightened whenever boys make papier-mache willies to frighten her with, so she’s bad with the opposite sex and thinks boys are brutes, her Berserker does not help matters, while Kimi may be more sheltered, she is actually more knowledgeable on normal things than she looks, her Magecraft originated due to her family being patrons of the god Ame-no-Uzume-no-Mikoto, the patron god of entertainment, dance, and eroticism, the ability used to be magical, but as time went on, magic faded and the Magecraft of it is weaker, only being able to be cast on two people at a time, whereas in the olden times, it was cast over the entire country of Japan to sweep away invading fleets, Kimi is much more open and friendly, but her magecraft is the result of her denial of something or somebody she doesn’t want to touch her.

Also, sorry if I’m a bit late in posting, accidentally hit my head last night while administering medicing to my gruncle.

Killian

Post by Killian » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:48 pm

Oh, is your head ok? Is it better now?

Thanks for the info, I'll keep those traits for Kimi and Gretel in mind. I guess for Lambda, I consider her selectively lazy. So if she doesn't have set goals then she's not going to be as hardworking. I consider her not hard to talk with, but she might complain a bit too often.

And I think I mentioned this before, I won't be able to reply as often ( a few times a week). I have one RP I need to reply to on my queue before this one.
Previously Luki | MAIN ART BLOG | Status: Currently busy irl and will respond slow to RP posts. Thank you for your patience ^^

Archer_Algren
Bronze

Post by Archer_Algren » Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:15 am

I’m fine, except for a stinging pain at times, and sure thing on the posting, I have another RP I’m doing aside from this anyway as well as cooking duties, for reference purposes, my time at this post is 8:14 AM.

Vintage

Post by Vintage » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:59 am

Make sure to take all the time you need! For this kinda RP I want it to be casual, so it doesn't really burn out as quick for us. That way, it can last longer! Also, I wonder how Gretel gets along with Saber in that case, Mordred being a prince and all :D. Matthew tries to be tough and cold on the outside, but he's kinda a softy. He may or may not have a little crush on the director.
I was walking along, minding my business, when out of that orange colored sky...

Archer_Algren
Bronze

Post by Archer_Algren » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:10 am

Sorry if you find my style of posts odd, but I make it so like that for ease of reading, anyway, Olga and Mash are now here, and we are off to the leyline, which is defended by shadow assassin and shadow lancer.

Vintage

Post by Vintage » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:41 pm

Alrighty, sounds good.
I was walking along, minding my business, when out of that orange colored sky...

Killian

Post by Killian » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:16 pm

I have no class today so I shall try to post today.

replying to earlier messages:
@archer:
Thanks for making things easier to read, and for the info o/. I'll probably add in the observation for those new enemies then if you don't mind.
Also, I just realised, I think you and I might be in a similar timezone. At the time I post this it's 9:14am.

@vintage:
LOL, a casual casual RP it is xD. I am quite liking how the group is rather small at the moment. LOL passive-aggressive Matthew.
And that explains his question about the director in the last post. I feel sorry for him, knowing what is going to happen.

Killian

Post by Killian » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:41 pm

I have posted. Let me know if there's any issues with my post. I kind of feel bad usually if I just do "passive reaction" posts but I suppose that's slightly more troublesome in group RPs if I go out of bounds. I can remove the encounter with the skeletons if you guys just want us to get to the leyline and fight the shadow servants?