[OOC] Fate/Alternative

Killian
Bronze

Re: [OOC] Fate/Alternative

Post by Killian » Sat May 12, 2018 3:07 pm

Thanks! ;v;
I'll keep you updated! And probably read on any new posts when I get the chance.
Previously Luki | ART BLOG | Status: Currently busy IRL. Replies may be slow, thank you for your patience!

Archer_Algren
Bronze

Post by Archer_Algren » Mon May 14, 2018 4:38 am

Okay, I’ll just wait for either of you to post then, today was the barangay election and I was asked to guard the school elections was being held and then vote for a candidate, I took the morning shift so I can relax in the afternoon, I’m more free now, but I’ll be taking the next couple or so days off to rest.

Vintage

Post by Vintage » Wed May 16, 2018 2:09 am

I'm going to post today, but I have a quick question: Is it alright if I borrow/control Mash for a post so that Matthew can bring her to the summoning area?
I was walking along, minding my business, when out of that orange colored sky...

Archer_Algren
Bronze

Post by Archer_Algren » Wed May 16, 2018 6:51 am

Sure thing, just be sure to have her finish her tests with Doctor Roman first though.

Killian
Bronze

Post by Killian » Fri May 18, 2018 3:32 am

I finished assessments and assignments this week. (More for next week haha), but I think I should have time to post tonight or tomorrow.

Also I'm so happy Rama is here now ;v;
Previously Luki | ART BLOG | Status: Currently busy IRL. Replies may be slow, thank you for your patience!

Archer_Algren
Bronze

Post by Archer_Algren » Fri May 18, 2018 6:26 am

Its fine, please try to do well in your studies, I labored night and day for a less than thirty pages thesis, surprisingly, I still got high marks for that for three reasons: I did the whole thing myself instead of with a group, I did not accept the school’s funding for it, and I did not make it full of filler, no long winded explanations or overly drawn out praises, all straight and simple facts, it impressed the panelists enough to give me high marks, they also told me they were glad that they didn’t have do an overnighter for mine.

Killian
Bronze

Post by Killian » Sat May 19, 2018 2:43 pm

Thanks for considering about our work as always haha.

And wow! Good job on your thesis!
Have you guys been doing ok for the past few days?

And posted.

Archer_Algren
Bronze

Post by Archer_Algren » Sun May 20, 2018 3:49 am

We’ve been doing well, 3/4ths of my dad’s party members won the barangay elections, so we’re happy, as for my militia duties, I’m off-duty now thanks to things going back to normal, I’m just relaxing now, I’ll post soon, I’m just doing my fanfiction these days for a different forum, but I told then I’m taking a break so I can focus on this RP for now, they don’t mind anyway.

Killian
Bronze

Post by Killian » Thu May 24, 2018 9:19 am

Did you have a good time relaxing for the past few days? How did fanfiction writing go?

I read the posts. I know that it's my turn but I kind of don't have much to say. Since I think Lambda would probably just go to bed. Would you guys mind maybe skipping me for this round? xD

Archer_Algren
Bronze

Post by Archer_Algren » Thu May 24, 2018 1:13 pm

Sure thing, we can skip you for now, and I can send you the google doc of my Fic via PM, although they tend to be One-shots, they share the same setting, but they don’t really connect to each other since I originally finished my “season” finale some tine ago, so now all I’m writing is Filler.