[OOC] Fate/Alternative

Archer_Algren
Bronze

Re: [OOC] Fate/Alternative

Post by Archer_Algren » Sat May 05, 2018 12:28 pm

I always imagined Andersen having Jeremy Iron’s voice in my head, for reference, he voiced Scar in the lion king.
"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

Killian

Post by Killian » Sun May 06, 2018 4:17 pm

Interesting about the giving money thing. I'm guessing not many would really do that? I mean 97 cents doesn't really sound like good bribing material.

oh LOL xD.

And I have posted. Sorry about if I'm sounding like a broken record about Lambda's concern for the others in the posts. It's mainly due to her bio, that she's sort of more sensitive towards people dying when she thinks she has the power to help them.

I just realised, Jack and Lambda have similar hairstyles.
Previously Luki | ART BLOG | Status: Currently busy IRL. Replies may be slow, thank you for your patience!

Archer_Algren
Bronze

Post by Archer_Algren » Mon May 07, 2018 10:09 am

Its fine, its fine, its nice to know there’s one master who cares, unlike this one:

And as for the bribe thing, its to deter people from giving then in a weird case of reverse psychology, as the only people who are given loose change are beggars, and giving loose change to a potential voter might insult them.

If anybody wants jack, let me know, I don’t have her so I wouldn’t really know much about her, I alternate between Jeanne Alter and Mordred for My Room to get to know them better.

Killian

Post by Killian » Mon May 07, 2018 12:23 pm

Ah yes Gudako. Eyes creepy as ever.

Ah right I see. well, hope the rest of election goes ok. and you can take a good break afterwards. (Even though I know that you have quite a bit of stuff to do ;;)

Let me know if you want some help with RPing some of the servants (I have Jack and Andersen, but I can do research on other servants since there's a lot I like). Maybe they could be in something like temporary contract with some masters? (so just for particular periods in certain singularities).
Previously Luki | ART BLOG | Status: Currently busy IRL. Replies may be slow, thank you for your patience!

Archer_Algren
Bronze

Post by Archer_Algren » Mon May 07, 2018 12:46 pm

Ah, thanks then, if you want to have them, let me know, but as far as the field is concerned, we can only bring three servants with us out on the field serving under us, stray servants who ally with us can be empowered by us, but we need to summon them properly to make them form a permanent contract with us,so think of stray servants like guest servants, as for me, I’ll get to posting soon, but I’m a bit preoccupied with Memoria Freese at the moment, need to grind for those Kino no Tabi materials.

Killian

Post by Killian » Wed May 09, 2018 12:40 am

Ah yes, I'm aware about the three-on-the-field.
And alright, thanks for clarifying. So they'd need to have a proper contract as well.

Have fun grinding.

Vintage

Post by Vintage » Thu May 10, 2018 6:19 am

I just finished clearing out the missions for the fate/zero event (finally). I wasn't sure if I'd make it!

Also, would you mind if I had Matthew summon a servant in the middle of the night?
I was walking along, minding my business, when out of that orange colored sky...

Archer_Algren
Bronze

Post by Archer_Algren » Thu May 10, 2018 11:37 am

Sure, but you need to go to the summoning room, and Da Vinci should be there, SQ is not a thing in this RP, to summon, all you need is Mash, since the summon rates for FATE is atrocious, Mash’s shield helps summoning better, and as for who runs FATE, talk to Da Vinci, for the record, FATE is the machine that Chaldea uses to summon servants, but like the real world gacha, summoning rates are atrocious, but to make things easier, in this RP, Mash’s shield can be used to summon better, failed attempts at summoning simply gives embers in this RP, no Craft Essences or extra servants.

Killian

Post by Killian » Sat May 12, 2018 12:24 pm

Thank you for the info, Archer.

Just a warning that this week I will be having quite a few assessments and assignments. So feel free to not wait on me. //sweats

Archer_Algren
Bronze

Post by Archer_Algren » Sat May 12, 2018 1:44 pm

Its fine, we’ll manage for now, do tell us when you’re available again.