[OOC] Fate/Alternative

Archer_Algren
Bronze

[OOC] Fate/Alternative

Post by Archer_Algren » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:02 am

Discuss OOC moments for Fate/Alternative here.

So, I want to start with us Rayshifting into Fuyuki, I assume you guys are all familiar with the story of it, I’ll have to rewach it since its been a while I’ve seen it.

Killian
Bronze

Re: [OOC] Fate/Alternative

Post by Killian » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:20 am

//barrel rolls in.

OK Fuyuki burning in flames, got it o/. I remember the main gist of the prologue chapter, but yeah I might refresh my memory of it as well.
Previously Luki | ART BLOG | Status: Currently travelling overseas. I may or may not reply to messages this month apologies. ;v;

Archer_Algren
Bronze

Post by Archer_Algren » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:39 am

Yeah, I think I’ll make a CS for Mash too, since she’ll be joining us, although she’s not really anybody’s servant in particular, she just supports us as we go along, although even though we get three servants, all we can bring with us are one each plus Mash, if we have any other servant’s in reserve, we cannot call upon them until we establish a summoning point in the past, usually on the leylines.

Killian
Bronze

Post by Killian » Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:48 pm

Bwahaha lol zero cost for Mash also in this RP xD.
and got it o/
Previously Luki | ART BLOG | Status: Currently travelling overseas. I may or may not reply to messages this month apologies. ;v;

Archer_Algren
Bronze

Post by Archer_Algren » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:44 pm

Yeah, to be fair, she can ascend to 4* later on.

Archer_Algren
Bronze

Post by Archer_Algren » Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:47 pm

Alright, for us all to meet, lets all follow the sound of Chewbac— I mean Lancelot, if you want to go ahead and see what everybody’s favorite Knight is up to, he’s fighting Caster Cu although Cu is just dodging his attacks as he doesn’t wish to fight.

Killian
Bronze

Post by Killian » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:32 am

Ah oops, sorry I just saw this post now. Would you rather that we met at where Lancelot is fighting Cu? I can go and change my post. I was just thinking that the top priority for my Lamba and Robin Hood was to regroup and to avoid fights (to conserve energy)

Archer_Algren
Bronze

Post by Archer_Algren » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:42 am

Ah, okay, you might want to just edit it to arriving and witnessing Lancelot fighting Cu, my characters will show up in my next post and Gretel will get Lancelot to stop fighting Cu.

Also, Olga marie and Mash aren’t together with Gretel and Kimi, but they are headed the same direction.

Killian
Bronze

Post by Killian » Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:55 am

Ah, sorry about misunderstanding that bit. Thanks for clarifying. I've edited the post. Team Lambda currently just arrived and is watching o/

Vintage

Post by Vintage » Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:51 am

Yeah, me too. Asterios is currently sticking out like a sore thumb, but we're there.
I was walking along, minding my business, when out of that orange colored sky...