[OOC] The Watch: Jingo

Archer_Algren
Bronze

Re: [OOC] The Watch: Jingo

Post by Archer_Algren » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:19 am

No, I wanted to put in a scene where Vimes and Carrot were talking to the Patrician about what happened, but it would be a bit meta if our characters knew what the details were so I figured explaining here would be better, the Prince was wounded, but safe for now, he’s now holed up in the Klatchian Embassy for safety, as for relations, his older brother Prince Cadram is about to declare war and Ankh-Morpork is about to conscript anybody they can, as for the Watch, Vimes will resign rather than let the death’s of watchmen be on his conscience, as for the rest of the Watch, they will all resign and follow Vimes into his own private regiment, as a noble, Sam is entitled to lead his own Regiment, and what better way to keep your men safe than to conscript them under your service?
Char and Baldrick on the other hand will be asked to infiltrate Lord Rust’s Regiment since Vimes believes he may have had a hand in trying to assassinate the prince, its up to you guys if you want to join Char and Baldrick in their investigations or stuck with Sam as he tries everything in his power to stop the war.
"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

Rebellious_Soul

Post by Rebellious_Soul » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:06 pm

Oooohhh okay. I was a little confuzzled lol. But all that should be interesting.
So pull me close, as we dance around Hellfire... We're just Ghosts anyway...

Archer_Algren
Bronze

Post by Archer_Algren » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:18 pm

Well, we all just resigned, Sam will realize that as a noble, he can raise his own private regiment, however, he needs some Watchmen to infiltrate the army, that’s where Char and Baldrick come in, and if you guys want to join them, let me know.

Trooper FN-86
Member+

Post by Trooper FN-86 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:32 pm

I'm up for either.
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Archer_Algren
Bronze

Post by Archer_Algren » Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:41 am

Well, here are the options, if you join Vimes’ regiment, you spend your time away from the frontlines, investigating who tried to kill the prince, if you join Char, You will be investigating Lord Rust’s fores since he was able to raise such a proper regiment while everybody elses is full of jingoistic yahoos, Char however comes up with plans to prevent him and his fellow watchmen from being sent to the fighting, and maybe, if possible, prevent the war from escalating.

Rebellious_Soul

Post by Rebellious_Soul » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:06 am

I'm up for either as well. Although I'm leaning more towards Char and his investigations

Archer_Algren
Bronze

Post by Archer_Algren » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:17 am

So Char it is, I’ll get to work on it as soon as I can, for safety purposes, I do my posts in Notes on my iphone in case I lose the data due to the site reloading itself, I’ll get to work on the morning meeting, Char wants nothing more than to be in a position of power and do less work and avoid dying, but Vimes and fate have other plans for him.

Archer_Algren
Bronze

Post by Archer_Algren » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:17 am

Okay, Char asked Baldrick to call you guys so he can explain the secret mission, also, bards will get punched, familiar faces return, and the legend of the Black Adder will begin!

Rebellious_Soul

Post by Rebellious_Soul » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:26 pm

Sweet!

Archer_Algren
Bronze

Post by Archer_Algren » Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:05 pm

I’ll let either of you two post after me, I had fun with my latest joke in my post.