[OOC] Crossroads (Killian)

Monika
Casual Mod

[OOC] Crossroads (Killian)

Post by Monika » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:43 am

ok, here we can talk about the RP and stuff.

Essentially, my character, Abeandra, was found by a retired assassin named Kirana when she was ten years old.. in what she believed to be a human trafficking ring. Abeandra could really only do everything she was told to do, and couldn't really do anything on her own, so Kirana spent years trying to rehabilitate her.

Turns out, Abeandra's father was the head of a Ring, but Abeandra was intended to be sold off to be an assassin because she can't feel pain. And if she does, it's very little. So she was trained as a child, and put through things to mentally break her. He's still looking for her.

That's kinda the rundown.
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Killian
Bronze

Re: [OOC] Crossroads (Killian)

Post by Killian » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:50 am

So is there a way to identify Abeandra? I could imagine that there are rumours about what happened to this girl floating around.

Ok, I'll type out some more elaborate information on the organization.

The basic concepts I have thus far:
The organization "Hel" is not just assassins, but just a criminal underground organization. Assassins are one of the important roles in the organization, and they are ranked by number. So my assassin is ranked at number one. Each ranked number has their own alias that probably would be known among the police. I'm thinking that he had broken the rule, by helping number 4 for breaking one of the rules (like they smuggled away a target that they didn't want to assassinate). I was thinking that the top 5 are somewhat familiar with each other, and know each other's fighting styles.

And that would be how he has broken the rules. Number 4 would be missing, having ran away with the person they didn't want to assassinate, and thus there is a bounty for the assassin since he is probably the only person who knows number 4's whereabouts. If he has more than just one person coming after him, he's bound to get injured one way or another, or just simply from pure fatigue.
Previously Luki | ART BLOG | Status: Currently busy IRL. Replies may be slow, thank you for your patience!

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:55 am

The scar on her arm, actually. Essentially, to market her to organizations who would want to buy her, he pretty much made a tape/disk/ect that showed off what she would do. So he told her to cut her arm open. She did. Then he took the knife and stabbed it through her arm to show that she didn't even feel it. So it's a long scar, with a smaller scar in the middle of it. Her original name was Colette. Kirana named her Abeandra.

and that sounds good.
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Killian
Bronze

Post by Killian » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:05 am

Alright then. Let's have it that the assassin has heard of Abeandra then. Maybe not by name but all top five assassins would know of her father.
Could you tell me the CS template? And for secondary characters, since I'll need to write up the other assassins as well.
Previously Luki | ART BLOG | Status: Currently busy IRL. Replies may be slow, thank you for your patience!

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:12 am

http://www.rp-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=6802

Here we go. We can post them up here.

Killian
Bronze

Post by Killian » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:15 am

Kewl! I'll put it there once I have it ready.

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:15 am

hope that's enough information on my character's background... lol

Killian
Bronze

Post by Killian » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:37 am

i'll go read it when I get the chance.
I'm still working on mine ahaha. You ok for the moment if I just give description for the appearance for now until I finish drawing it?

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:43 am

yep, that's fine.

Killian
Bronze

Post by Killian » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:46 pm

I'll finish the rest tomorrow or Wednesday. x_x feeling so tired after work