[OOC] Esperite Academy

princess peach

[OOC] Esperite Academy

Post by princess peach » Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:44 pm

OOC thread for Esperite Academy RP! Talk about suggestions, plot points or potential character interactions here.
Once the roleplay starts, I will post a recap of the events that have occurred every week (or whenever I feel like one is needed)

Beautiful Death
Bronze

Re: [OOC] Esperite Academy

Post by Beautiful Death » Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:22 am

I will say Bear and Aqua were actually (obviously) already created characters I've had for years.
I'm looking at you through the glass. Don't know how much time has passed...

HoneyBuzz

Post by HoneyBuzz » Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:36 pm

I really like this whole idea, I think it’ll be fun.
y'know, like ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Nya *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

princess peach

Post by princess peach » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:09 pm

Ahh, I'm glad you think that! I will certainly try my best to make this roleplay as fun as possible hah
The roleplay will start on the first day of class, with Amice and the teachers giving the students a tour around the academy, I think that'll help with starting character interaction early on and maybe even some world building. If anyone has a better idea, feel free to share it

ConfidentialCon

Post by ConfidentialCon » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:11 pm

Are there any Dark Secrets of the academy? Any places that students are forbidden to go?

princess peach

Post by princess peach » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:41 pm

I'm still in the progress of making important plot points such as Dark Secrets, but I do have some as of now. For more information see below!

There's the Headmaster office, which students are not allowed to enter, the penalty for going against this rule is being expelled. The Headmaster office has a lot of valuable and magic items belonging to the Esperite family and, most importantly, the founder's journal; no one knows what lies inside, not even Amice has the courage to read it. Teachers are allowed into the room as long as Benjamin or Amice is with them.
If anyone were to, say, find the journal and read it, I would PM them with the information about what's inside the journal in order to avoid metagaming! I ask you all to try not to meddle in the Headmaster office early in the roleplay.
Other no-no zones for students:
- Teacher meeting room: Nothing really important except for information about students and grades. Penalty for entering: 1 week to 1 month suspension, depending on what they were caught doing there.
- Depths of the forest behind the academy: Teachers occasionally go there for magic supplies such as herbs or berries. There are some hostile creatures, so students, having not yet mastered their magical abilities or self-defense, are not allowed to enter. Penalty for entering: 1 week suspension.

That's all I have for now, I should probably do a map with all the Academy's rooms or something whew. If anyone wants more information about any of these rooms tell me!
In case one of you wanted to be sneaky and enter any of these rooms, there would be an OOC discussion about whether or not your character will be caught and stuff like that

idontevenknow

Post by idontevenknow » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:57 am

I’m looking forward to this rp haha. Sounds like a good time.

princess peach

Post by princess peach » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:57 am

Ahh that's good to hear!!

InquisitorRothus
Bronze

Post by InquisitorRothus » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:07 am

I am here to make your pathetic lives miserable. Feel free to grovel before my technological might!
You will learn about our loving and forgiving God or you will DIE!

Kusacobe

Post by Kusacobe » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:35 pm

So uhhh....when we getting this rp started? *insert eyes emoji*
"They were in love that felt like a dream, like sparkling soda pop."