[OOC] Blight of Glass

HoneyBuzz
Bronze

Re: [OOC] Blight of Glass

Post by HoneyBuzz » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:39 pm

Happy, should Momotaro and Vamii'ra perhaps know eachother? Or perhaps Momo's mom and Vamii'ra know one another?
y'know, like ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Nya *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Mama Happy
Silver

Post by Mama Happy » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:43 pm

Titania and Vamii’ra can know each other. Vamii’ra could be helping Titania out since she is getting old, but not that old. Momotaro would be too deep in the woods for someone to want to enter.
InquisitorRothus wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:43 am

Magnol92

Post by Magnol92 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:36 pm

Obviously, I wont introduce Wicker just to be expendable and die easily, if he's dying, he'll have to affect the characters in some way. I'm thinking of many ways to keep him from dying.

1. New character, this may be a bit too much considering the amount of new NPCS and characters already introduced. I'm thinking of an Elemental, but it's best to introduce ''Her'' later. She will be the cause of Wicker's close call of a death as she manages to save him, before letting him leave her, both of them will eventually run into the team at different points. But Wicker wont be staying.
2. Survival but severe brain-related problems such as paranoia, hallucinations and an overall more crazy feel to his character. More psycho less socio.
3. Orianal Coriosis, a fictional Resurrection only performed by high skilled blood-magick users and spirit magick users, it happens when both of them combine an effort to transfer the body into a silent morphing shadow, like transfering a corpse into one of Mack's shadow allies. Why did I use jibberish as the name? A small town and partially unpopular language is the origins. Both of the area and language itself are also fictional. Anyways, Wicker will be out for Mack's blood and a heavy battle will probably occur (why didn't I finish this segment? I had to edit this part :P .)
4. Survival but amnesia, causing him to be a member of the team, he will probably learn about his past or remember everything, causing some drama between choosing which team to side on. Those who have accepted him, or those who have ALSO accepted him.
5. Survival but fakes amnesia, causing a betrayal to the team, this will injure a member of the team, the injure-victim will most likely be Mack. Once confronted he should rejoice with the cult if they are still alive, if not alive, he'll be a lone wolf.

I'm torn so you can pick if you guys want, make it like some small vote. Also, picking amnesia will make ME have the decision of fake or real amnesia for more tense. All of them have pros and cons. And I probably prefer them all.
Last edited by Magnol92 on Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

HoneyBuzz
Bronze

Post by HoneyBuzz » Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:10 am

I like the amnesia idea!

Magnol92

Post by Magnol92 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:02 am

P4perClips wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:10 am
I like the amnesia idea!
I knew somebody would pick the Amnesia, I just gotta wait for everybody elses opinion on this before I can finally implement it. If it's a tie I'll do a tie breaker.

HoneyBuzz
Bronze

Post by HoneyBuzz » Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:23 pm

Who is that I see in the Request thread, Happy? 👀

Mama Happy
Silver

Post by Mama Happy » Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:28 pm

Aha~ It’s Mizu! A Nymph! I wanted to make a second character who is really gentle and soft spoken, but also kinda spooky too :3

P.S. I second the amnesia thing! The actual amnesia. Momotaro won’t know who he is since she only saw Gwen and that’s it.
InquisitorRothus wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:43 am

HoneyBuzz
Bronze

Post by HoneyBuzz » Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:58 pm

He seems really interesting!

I have this strange thing where I love making characters, just to make them. I guess I enjoy putting ideas down before I lose them.

Magnol92

Post by Magnol92 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:28 am

Amnesia has two votes, but I need to hear from the rest before I finish it. I'm thinking of putting everybody's votes into a site called WheelDecide and just seeing which one it lands on.

someguywithakeyboard

Post by someguywithakeyboard » Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:12 pm

I'm torn between 4 and 5 but I do like the idea of 4!