[OOC] The Doomed City

Moderators: Moderator, Developer, Admin

Shinigami

[OOC] The Doomed City

Post by Shinigami » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:12 pm

Yakkity yak yak.
Annasiel wrote: Bacon and sushi. I demand bacon and sushi.

EppyChan

Re: [OOC] The Doomed City

Post by EppyChan » Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:42 pm

Yik Yik Yakkety Yak?

TrueGuardian32

Post by TrueGuardian32 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:53 pm

Finally we got this, now we don't have to do [] around our OOC.
Oh yea, I'm back aren't I?

Shinigami

Post by Shinigami » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:05 am

Right? :lol: And first order of business: How does the station have power? And why would anyone be listening to the radio unless they knew a station would be up AND in range? The only reason anyone would have any sort of radio would be for communications, and those kinds don't generally play music stations.

Gecko14

Post by Gecko14 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:05 am

The only reason I can think of for the station to have power would be solar energy, but I don't know how realistic that is. Also, sorry for a weirdly short post. I'm about to fall asleep hardcore.
To quote Hamlet Act III, Scene iii, Line 87..."no."

Shinigami

Post by Shinigami » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:24 am

Your post! It's too long! They're gonna move us to Advanced! Aaah! D: :lol:

Gecko14

Post by Gecko14 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:27 am

:lol: The longest post in RPF history!!
To quote Hamlet Act III, Scene iii, Line 87..."no."

TrueGuardian32

Post by TrueGuardian32 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:06 pm

The Order - Small Army of survivors ranging up to 300 people, main weapons are pistols and batons.
The goal of this faction is to bring order to the world.

The Brotherhood - The Brotherhood is a cult of sorts, they believe the plague was a cleansing of the world and they are the ones who will save it.
Main weapons normally have to do with fire, make shift flame throwers, molotovs, and flame traps.

The Phoenix - Remnants of the former government, they have a similar out look as the Order but is mainly focus on bringing their own type of militaristic government, cause as you know, civilian oppression is all the rage.

The Raiders - What can i say? These fellows are normally associated as thugs and lowlifes, their lives mean nothing to the survivors anymore and are considered wolves who would kill anyone they see. Despite the plague these guys have still managed to survive, they are also stronger than ever, they have the largest group in the city. If they ever unite, *shudder*, the danger would be high.

The Survivors - These guys are factionless peops like the Ray. They normally have a vast array of talents, and the abnormal ability to get out of almost any situation, even though they may leave a few body parts behind.

The Mutants - Not much is known about this group, they come in all shapes and sizes and some aren't even from human origin.

The Hand of God - This is a faction made of mutants and cultists. They believe that the plague was something sent by the devil to corrupt the minds of the living. They perform living sacrifices on the daily and consider mutation the next thing given by god. They are in direct conflict with the Brotherhood.

What do you guys think of these factions? I might be able to make a city map soon, I'm super bad at drawing so it would only be a rough drawing of everything.

Shinigami

Post by Shinigami » Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:06 pm

Erm... Sounds like a Fallout RP. And the mutants don't even make sense; this was a biological disaster, not a nuclear one. Now, if this were a post nuclear apocalypse scenario, they'd fit in better.

That being said, my previous questions still remain unanswered. How does their radio tower still have electricity, and how would anyone know about it? I'd understand it if they had backup generators, but those would've only lasted a month or two.

TrueGuardian32

Post by TrueGuardian32 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:19 pm

Shinigami wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:06 pm
Erm... Sounds like a Fallout RP. And the mutants don't even make sense; this was a biological disaster, not a nuclear one. Now, if this were a post nuclear apocalypse scenario, they'd fit in better.

That being said, my previous questions still remain unanswered. How does their radio tower still have electricity, and how would anyone know about it? I'd understand it if they had backup generators, but those would've only lasted a month or two.
We have a small pixie type character of course there is mutants, think of it as off shoot of the plague, such as the plague changing some of the people/things infected.

Also on the Radio Tower thing, anything is possible, I mean we have Ray with his own water generator beneath the surface, however that was constantly fixed by Ray, so it is possible someone with know how created or maintained a generator at the station.