[OOC] The Guild

Moderators: Moderator, Developer, Admin

User avatar
Jasmine
Member
Posts: 3225
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:47 pm
Location: In Bed With Lucifer
Contact:

Re: [OOC] The Guild

Post by Jasmine » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:23 am

Can't I just murder him? Hang him upside down! It'll last longer!
The nipple of your dreams is actually my nipple of your nightmares.

User avatar
BlondieBoy
Member
Posts: 1233
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:04 pm

Re: [OOC] The Guild

Post by BlondieBoy » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:24 am

I would never marry a crazy tsundere either but the kids said so!
Gay Owl Ship

User avatar
Mama Happy
Member
Posts: 3049
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:33 pm
Location: I don’t even know where I am! Send help!!

Re: [OOC] The Guild

Post by Mama Happy » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:25 am

BlondieBoy wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:24 am
I would never marry a crazy tsundere either but the kids said so!
So you listened to the kids? That isn’t good if you’re gonna be fighting me in the war. Tsk tsk tsk!
Marshmello wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:02 am
Gay owl Ship

User avatar
BlondieBoy
Member
Posts: 1233
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:04 pm

Re: [OOC] The Guild

Post by BlondieBoy » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:34 am

Now now, always good to have the kids on your side.
Gay Owl Ship

User avatar
Mama Happy
Member
Posts: 3049
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:33 pm
Location: I don’t even know where I am! Send help!!

Re: [OOC] The Guild

Post by Mama Happy » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:35 am

BlondieBoy wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:34 am
Now now, always good to have the kids on your side.
True, don’t need Child Protective Services coming here and arresting me if the kids aren’t on my side...
Marshmello wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:02 am
Gay owl Ship

User avatar
BlondieBoy
Member
Posts: 1233
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:04 pm

Re: [OOC] The Guild

Post by BlondieBoy » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:36 am

You heard her kids, she doesn't think its worth listening to you.
Gay Owl Ship

User avatar
Mama Happy
Member
Posts: 3049
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:33 pm
Location: I don’t even know where I am! Send help!!

Re: [OOC] The Guild

Post by Mama Happy » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:40 am

BlondieBoy wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:36 am
You heard her kids, she doesn't think its worth listening to you.
Yo yo yo! Don’t be puttin’ words in my mouth! I never said that! Don’t listen to him! He’s nuts! Anyway, I’m going to sleep, I’m tired. Night y’all (Except Blondie)
Marshmello wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:02 am
Gay owl Ship

User avatar
BlondieBoy
Member
Posts: 1233
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:04 pm

Re: [OOC] The Guild

Post by BlondieBoy » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:42 am

Happy wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:40 am
BlondieBoy wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:36 am
You heard her kids, she doesn't think its worth listening to you.
Yo yo yo! Don’t be puttin’ words in my mouth! I never said that! Don’t listen to him! He’s nuts! Anyway, I’m going to sleep, I’m tired. Night y’all (Except Blondie)
I'll say goodnight to you Happy, because I'm a gentleman.
Gay Owl Ship

User avatar
Mama Happy
Member
Posts: 3049
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:33 pm
Location: I don’t even know where I am! Send help!!

Re: [OOC] The Guild

Post by Mama Happy » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:43 am

BlondieBoy wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:42 am
Happy wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:40 am
BlondieBoy wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:36 am
You heard her kids, she doesn't think its worth listening to you.
Yo yo yo! Don’t be puttin’ words in my mouth! I never said that! Don’t listen to him! He’s nuts! Anyway, I’m going to sleep, I’m tired. Night y’all (Except Blondie)
I'll say goodnight to you Happy, because I'm a gentleman.
You’re making me look like a bad person!
Marshmello wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:02 am
Gay owl Ship

User avatar
BlondieBoy
Member
Posts: 1233
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:04 pm

Re: [OOC] The Guild

Post by BlondieBoy » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:47 am

Happy wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:43 am
BlondieBoy wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:42 am
Happy wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:40 am


Yo yo yo! Don’t be puttin’ words in my mouth! I never said that! Don’t listen to him! He’s nuts! Anyway, I’m going to sleep, I’m tired. Night y’all (Except Blondie)
I'll say goodnight to you Happy, because I'm a gentleman.
You’re making me look like a bad person!
I do no such thing, those are your guilty thoughts. I hope you can reconcile with them in the morning.
Gay Owl Ship

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests