- They ALL know each other. They're all good old friends that grew up together.
- Most won't know about their abilities right away. I'm okay with Kyle and Happy's character having some grasp on them. The older your character is the more grasp on their ability they'll have. The rest can have SOME little bits of their ability but I don't want anyone automatically knowing how to control fire or anything.
- if anyone has ideas please do come forward and let me know! I love hearing people's ideas.
Okay, so now that I have everyone on the CS. I'm waiting for two more characters but I think it's appropriate to start planning for the rp. This is basically what I want to happen:
While Imugi and Kyle are handling the king, I want Runa, Ariana, Anthea, Tyler, and Vick to be doing something. It can be wandering the halls stealing from the king, to fighting guards outside. As soon as the death of the king happens, and he's found dead, a horn will sound letting everyone across the land know that the king is dead, and they all better book it out of there. There's electricity and all that jazz, but there's a sort of AOT feel to the castle and the wall around the castle. I want them all to be seperated first, and then meet up in the woods on accident. The way I see it I think I'll make the pairs and go from there. Those that are 18 will be fighting with the change that's going on inside them. I decided to leave the change as a suprise for once the rp starts, but they'll basically have flu-like symptoms; a mad fever mostly, and unconsciousness. So thatll be the first thing the group has to deal with. The change.
- You're all capable RPers, so I don't have any worries that you know what I want. But to clear any questions up, you should all have a clear idea on what your character will be doing. Remember that they're all a team, they all know each other, and they all had a plan to kill the king. They didn't just barge in not knowing what they were going to do. So act like your characters know what they're doing. I'm giving you guys a little leeway to get creative because planning everything is no fun. They all also have walkies, so they can communicate with one another. If you still don't know what you're doing, clearing up hallways so Kyle and Imugi can get their job done is a good way to go.
- i decided to pair everyone up, to make things easier. And they are:
- Runa and Vincent
- Ariana and Vick
- Tyler and Anthea
- Kyle and Imugi
Itd be wise to talk to your partner about what you both could be doing together. You don't have to be together but I thought it'd be helpful for those that have no clue what to do.
- Another thing is abilities. I don't want you guys to think that you HAVE to be 18 to be able to use your character's abilities.
All characters have their abilities or are barely getting them. They are mostly fueled by emotion right now and cannot be called down upon like you can tell your legs what to do. They have to practice and get a better feel of them obviously. I just want to make this very clear. 18 year olds will have a better feel of their abilities because they're older, but some 17 year olds will have them. Ariana will, she's gone through the change aka the fever. It's up to you guys to decide if you want your character to have gone through the fever or not yet. Random outbursts are fine. Like your character gets so upset it accidentally uses their abilities,
those are completely legitimate.
- My goal with this RP is a lot of drama. A lot of backstabbing, a lot of snakes. I don't have a clear plot set for them, so random shit can happen that you guys create and that's cool. I want everyone to have fun, and the main problem is that they're running from the guards and the kingdom itself, there's a couple neighboring kingdoms and I'll talk about them in the RP as we go. In the end it's mostly about the guards wanting Ariana, but it's not the whole RP. I definitely want other mini plots happen.