[OOC][PuppetMaster] Digimon Tamers

Moderators: Moderator, Developer, Admin

Killian

Re: [OOC][PuppetMaster] Digimon Tamers

Post by Killian » Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:12 pm

Oh, sounds exciting. I'll try to get the post up asap.
Previously Luki | ART THREAD

Killian

Post by Killian » Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:04 pm

I don't know if I should, but I was thinking Falcomon can try to ninja his way in, and be introduced to Cassis.

PuppetMaster

Post by PuppetMaster » Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:57 pm

Ehh I think that would make things a bit hectic. I feel now is just a good time for him to find out about what his little sister has been up too and for those two to meet in a quieter setting.
Edit- Okay I actually just read your post cx well he could probably assist from the shadows without directly getting into the fight. What's really needed here is the first look at digivolution.
I am your MASTER
I am your KING
Now dance to my PUPPET STRINGS

Killian

Post by Killian » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:16 pm

Good point, and that's a good idea. I actually hadn't really thought about when Falcomon would actually appear to Cassis, but that's good. I guess Falcomon could be just extra cautious with his ninja personality, and maybe around the next digimon incident he could show himself.

As for whether he assists, I guess we'll see what happens for the rest of this battle. I'll have Renamon fighting the two smaller Dokugumon in the next post.

Killian

Post by Killian » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:03 pm

Sorry haven't written a response yet. After exams finished today I've been doing chores, but tomorrow should be fine.

Just to confirm, did you have an order which you wanted the digimon duos to find their next evolution?

PuppetMaster

Post by PuppetMaster » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:30 pm

Yeah the next is going to be Falcomon and then finally Impmon.
Also you're fine I know I was away a few days so I couldn't expect you to answer right away
I am your MASTER
I am your KING

Killian

Post by Killian » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:12 am

Got it. Sounds good.

Amd thank you for waiting..turns out I had a lot of chores to do before my trip. XD. I should still be able to reply every few days though

PuppetMaster

Post by PuppetMaster » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:16 am

It's fine lol hope you enjoy your trip.

Edit- Sorry Impmon stoke Kyubimon's thunder but I needed to save her for later use. XD good news though the tamers made their first enemy :D
Plus he got two kills so all and all he still got his 15 seconds of fame xD
I am your MASTER
I am your KING

Killian

Post by Killian » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:22 pm

thanks!

Nah, all good. I was more worried that I was making Renamon too OP for a sec there.
Good news hahaha (have a nice trouble, kids).
Oh man, don't say that. Blanche is going to be getting full of herself already xD just from the digivolution.

Also I should be able to focus more on cassis now. Just didn't really have much to say for him other than he was watching and slowly picking up that they were all speaking in digimon jargon.

I was thinking that Kyubimon or Impmon might notice Falconmon and almost think of him as like an enemy for a second. Or a spy. (For how the group meets him)

PuppetMaster

Post by PuppetMaster » Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:08 pm

To be fair typically the first time they digivolve most digimon seem op for the time being xD so I think you'd be good. And yeah I can see her being that way 😂😂 she is a kid after all and they be the first ones to start bragging when they do stuff.

Actually since he's nearby they could sense his pressence now if you want. He may not bond with Cassis right away but they'll get their time. Or Falcomon could just watch Cassis for a while thinking he's interesting and possibly having Renamon confront him later.

Lol I was also entertaining the thought that at first Falcomon might have like a Naruto/Blackstar kind of issue with wanting to confront the enemy instead of sticking stealthily to the shadows. Of course if you have your own way of dealing with how his character is by all means use it lol it's just an idea.
I am your MASTER
I am your KING