[OOC] Combat King Universe

Moderators: Moderator, Admin, Developer

TrueGuardian32

[OOC] Combat King Universe

Post by TrueGuardian32 » Thu May 04, 2017 6:22 pm

This is a OOC for a Free-form RP

It's a bit edited from the original Idea but I decided to go for broke and release it.

Welcome the Combat King Universe, A endless world with countless powerful beings, enjoy yourselves and have good fights.

[ The Rules for using a NPC to fight your character is simple. The fight must have a ending somewhere.
You can go to war with Real Time Strategy abilities. Or use powers from popular franchises. It is your choice. When not facing other people your character can even be OP.

You can also go into combat with other posters, but this has a few more rules.
Rules in Player/Player Combat: Character can't be invincible. You must give your opponent time to respond to a attack. And no completely controlling the opposing player. You also must have the other Players approval to fight them, I recommend a private message.
You cannot also just randomly hop into another players fight, Every fight is the person own thing and if you want to join in one you need to have permission from the people fighting. ]

This OOC can be used to request fights from another if you wish, or if you just have some questions for me.
FreeFormRPThread
Oh yea, I'm back aren't I?

shadowvoidboss

Re: [OOC] Combat King Universe

Post by shadowvoidboss » Tue May 09, 2017 8:39 pm

sounds fun.
you know who will never be In the game for honor? zuko since he has none.

Razetheraider98

Post by Razetheraider98 » Fri May 19, 2017 1:28 pm

I want IN!
Stranger: What time is it?
Me: It's time to d-d-d-d-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-DUEL!

TrueGuardian32

Post by TrueGuardian32 » Fri May 19, 2017 3:45 pm

Go ahead, the world is in development at the moment, but you can join if you want.
Currently there isn't magic, however there is Deitific Language, that allows beings to do amazing things. I'm thinking we could create a deity for each branch of magic, starting with the simple a Magic Deity and then specialized deities.

Jhibus

Post by Jhibus » Mon May 22, 2017 1:59 am

Right now the RP is mainly focused around world building, so if anyone wants to add any details before moving to a more combat oriented phase you still have plenty of time.
*sterile cough*

TrueGuardian32

Post by TrueGuardian32 » Mon May 22, 2017 3:18 am

The thing is that the world is made up of layers, the further you go in, the stronger the people you meet, and on the outer layer there are are deity's bringing life to the world, so what would the inner layers have?

Think of it sort of like a cultivation world. Each layer is separated by a multidimensional field that makes it where if one layer takes a ton of damage, the other will be fine. However, the other layers are being influenced by the outer layer. There are 7 Layers of the Combat King World. It goes in backwards order.
7 - The Mortal Layer
This layer effects all the others, mainly effecting temperature, gravity, and energy. No magic or cultivation exist on this layer, despite the number of mythical intelligent dieties that cover it.
6 - The Psi Layer
This layer is where mental energy reaches its peak in even mortal beings. Ever wanted to fly? Move things with your mind? This is the layer for you. It includes a multitude of abilities you can use if your mental power is at a certain level.
5 - The Tech Layer
The name explains itself. The Tech layer has no magic or abilities, but it has the greatest number of machines in all the layers. You want a mech? You got it. Giant Gundam Robot? You got it! A robotic giant T-Rex. Not a problem.
4 - The Titan Layer
The Titan Layer has Magic, and Cultivation.You can find giants, dragons, and even ginormous golems. The abilities on this level vary, but it rewards those that train in body tempering greatly. Become hard enough to withstand a bomb! Don't worry you can do it here!
3 - The Primordial Layer
The Primordial Layer is set with Cultivation only. You can't train any of the abilities you got from the Psi Layer or the Titan Layer. Just cultivation. However you can go to the other layers and train in those abilities and then return.
2 - The Immortal Layer
The Immortal Layer is a everything goes. You want a army of machines? You've got it bud. Become a Sword God Cultivator? Course. Become the top mage in all the worlds? No problemo! Use Psi powers like a boss? Have fun!
1 - The Transcendent Layer
The innermost layer. It is said that the last remaining strands of the World Creator lays dormant here. Waiting to be brought back to life. However many have attempted its depths, and have never returned. It is said that if he is brought back, the Combat King Universe will join back up with the normal universes, and the constant fighting on the world would cease.

What do you guys think?

Jhibus

The Tree, The Dragon, The Ogre, The Pheonix, and the Centipede

Post by Jhibus » Mon May 22, 2017 4:03 am

We also now have a giant world-sized eldritch centipede that created the world now... how can we slot that into the plot?

Also I call dibs on the sentient tree being the Yggdrasil to hold up all the worlds somehow, not sure how to weave that in the story though.
*sterile cough*

TrueGuardian32

Post by TrueGuardian32 » Mon May 22, 2017 3:08 pm

I sort of see the Giant centipede as a being that helped evolve the life that was put there by the first being.
Also on the Yggdrasil part, there are multiple things that hold up the worlds, so that could work.
Yggdrasil, lies on the outer layer which is different than the inner layers, unlike the others it has other beings that hold up the world.
Divine Wind Dragon Erus, The Fire Spirit Remiton, and the Frost Giant Mireluk, the Giant Centipede I dub Vitabrin, (I butchered the latin words for life bringer on that one :P)
The outer layer has the most things that hold up the worlds, without them the worlds would return back to their barren states. Unless the Combat King Universe rejoins with the other universes.

The beings below although the worlds can exist as long as the being on the outer layer hold up the worlds these beings make these worlds at their peak power.
The Network (5th Layer)
The Giant known as Ark.(4th Layer)
The Origin Essence (3rd Layer
The Psi Overmind (6th Layer)
The Heaven Immortal (2nd Layer
The Creators Essence (1st Layer)

TrueGuardian32

Post by TrueGuardian32 » Mon May 22, 2017 3:09 pm

I'm going to let this world develop for a few more days, then I'm going to organize the information and make a Simple RP... actually I might make it a Intermediate RP if it gets developed enough.

shadowvoidboss

Post by shadowvoidboss » Tue May 23, 2017 8:22 pm

Oh fun or you could do both to see how inter and simple role players do the rp
you know who will never be In the game for honor? zuko since he has none.