(OOC) Sold to Vampires

BlondieBoy
Bronze

Re: (OOC) Sold to Vampires

Post by BlondieBoy » Sat Aug 22, 2020 10:50 pm

Rp is up everyone! I tried to keep it as open as possible so anybody could make entrances to the mansion if they'd like to be arriving for the first time, or if you'd prefer to have already been there for a few days or weeks that's okay too!

http://rp-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=9&p=382384#p382384
Anybody can give me a compliment, but the only ones that really mean much to me are from my princess.

Maxx[2.0]ine
Platinum

Post by Maxx[2.0]ine » Sat Aug 22, 2020 11:01 pm

Imma start thinking, I already know I want Ri and Yve to be arriving for the first time, but need to think of actual details more than that. Do you have an amount of time you'd prefer people to have their first posts up by? I'm just asking becase I have my first ever day of work tomorrow, and it's technically already tomorrow for me, and I'm having trouble focusing on anything right now (that's probably easy to work out from the way I'm writing right now) so I don't know how easy it'll be for me to write something before I go to sleep.

Also! Am I right to assume the front doors of the mansion are unlocked and people can just walk in? Or does knocking make more sense? (if I wrote that in a way that makes sense...)
madness is a rational response to a crazy world

you need a little bit of insanity to do great things

Check out my writing thread, if you want ^-^

BlondieBoy
Bronze

Post by BlondieBoy » Sat Aug 22, 2020 11:09 pm

No no its okay if you'd like to wait till tomorrow to post, I wouldnt want you writing on empty you know?

Front door is unlocked and people can just come right in, though expect to be met by Victor at the door probably. Or some vampire to check on the new arrivals. Anyone is free to interact with anyone, the only thing I ask is that people don't get super spammy with posts so that someone doesn't wake up to like 30 new pages.
Anybody can give me a compliment, but the only ones that really mean much to me are from my princess.

WackyQuacky

Post by WackyQuacky » Sat Aug 22, 2020 11:26 pm

I was wondering, is there any rules the vampires need to go by? Like do the burn in sun and can only drink blood and no other food?

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

BlondieBoy
Bronze

Post by BlondieBoy » Sat Aug 22, 2020 11:28 pm

Great question!

Sunlight is completely allowed for vampires, they exist and walk among the humans after all, though it produces a burning sensation under their skin almost like boiling blood. It's uncomfortable, but not deadly. Unless they stepped under a massive magnifying glass or something lol. And yes, blood is their only nourishment which is why they needed to procure cattle to begin with. Vampire society was smart and opted for coexistence instead of overfeeding and wiping out their food source.

BlondieBoy
Bronze

Post by BlondieBoy » Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:04 pm

Hello! Sorry Uk people, just woke up and got a post belted out. Great work from everyone so far, loving the vibes

Water
Bronze

Post by Water » Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:18 pm

Conversation pits are one of the most underrated architectural features. Busker has magnificent taste *chef's kiss*
I'm Blondie's Princess

Maxx[2.0]ine
Platinum

Post by Maxx[2.0]ine » Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:20 pm

Imma work on a post tomorrow. After I have that done, I'll be a lot more active. What I'm gonna do, since I have a job interview tomorrow (the thing on Sunday was just a one-off to help out my stepdad), I'll try to at least start it on the way there and while waiting and on the way home to help ease my nerves, and I'll write it in a way that'll let me just put it in no matter what I might miss when I can't get online. As long as that doesn't seem lazy to anyone.

Water
Bronze

Post by Water » Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:31 am

That’s ok! Good luck on your interview ^-^
I'm Blondie's Princess

Maxx[2.0]ine
Platinum

Post by Maxx[2.0]ine » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:31 pm

I feel bad for Yve, writing her the way I have, lol.

I hope the way I define what's being signed isn't confusing to anyone. If it is, I'm more than happy to find a better way to do so.