(OOC) Promise (Golden/Miro)

Golden_
Silver

Re: (OOC) Promise (Golden/Miro)

Post by Golden_ » Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:10 am

Hey, how are you doing? I'm wondering if my next post can lead into a skip? Things have slowed down a bit and I feel like we can move on. Doesn't have to be to the next part of the rp, but so that we can explore more of their relationship after they develop some sort of trust? Lemme know if that's cool.
...was adopted by Satan himself, before [she] was returned out of fear of [her] awkwardness

Miro-chan
Bronze

Post by Miro-chan » Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:00 am

Heyo!

I'm doing alright. How are you?

Yass! Feel free to do time skips anytime. :D
"It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things." -Leonardo Da Vinci

Miro-chan
Bronze

Post by Miro-chan » Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:16 am

Heyooo, Golden!
I am wondering if you'd like to continue this rp? If not that's okay. I just wanna make sure before I post. X3
"It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things." -Leonardo Da Vinci

Golden_
Silver

Post by Golden_ » Tue Apr 21, 2020 6:03 pm

Heyyy, how are you??

I'm just getting back into the swing of things after a little break. As much as I'd like to continue, maybe it'd be better if we stopped. I can't even remember what was going on last, it's been so long haha. I'll be creepin around though, so if the opportunity presents I'd love to do another rp with you sometime :)
...was adopted by Satan himself, before [she] was returned out of fear of [her] awkwardness

Miro-chan
Bronze

Post by Miro-chan » Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:09 pm

I am doing pretty good now!

Okey dokey! Sounds like a plan. I'll see ya later. :D