(OOC) Promise (Golden/Miro)

Golden_
Silver

Re: (OOC) Promise (Golden/Miro)

Post by Golden_ » Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:06 pm

Alrighty! I'll try and get a post up later!

How are you doing?
...was adopted by Satan himself, before [she] was returned out of fear of [her] awkwardness

Miro-chan
Bronze

Post by Miro-chan » Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:14 pm

Okey dokey!

I am okay. Just a little dizzy. Been out and about since 5 AM working on a chalk piece at Dogwood Arts Festival; ChalkWalk. X3

How are you doing??
"It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things." -Leonardo Da Vinci

Golden_
Silver

Post by Golden_ » Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:14 am

Sounds like fun! Glad you're feeling a bit better.

Sorry for not posting. Things aren't well with my dog right now and I'm trying to keep it together. I'll post when I can
...was adopted by Satan himself, before [she] was returned out of fear of [her] awkwardness

Miro-chan
Bronze

Post by Miro-chan » Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:28 am

Mmhm!

Oh dear! I hope your pupper gets to feeling better soon. Take as much time as you need. No rush. :)
"It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things." -Leonardo Da Vinci

Golden_
Silver

Post by Golden_ » Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:23 pm

Sorry for taking so long to get a post up! We actually had to put my doggo down the next day, which was heartbreaking, especially since he was my first pet & loss. Plus it happened right before my exams so stress and emotions were even higher.

Anyways, I'm feeling better and exams are done so expect more activity from me :)

Miro-chan
Bronze

Post by Miro-chan » Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:11 pm

Oh no. I am so sorry that had to happen. I'm glad you are doing better and I hope your exams went well!

Golden_
Silver

Post by Golden_ » Sun May 05, 2019 1:05 pm

So what's the plan now? I feel like something needs to happen to force them to work together because August is a little bitch. Maybe the people found them?

Miro-chan
Bronze

Post by Miro-chan » Sun May 05, 2019 8:31 pm

Heyo!

That is exactly what I was thinking. I was gonna ask you if that was okay. Haha.

Miro-chan
Bronze

Post by Miro-chan » Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:18 pm

Heyo. So I'm thinking on theor wsy to the town, Nia gets a call from someone who guards her in the US and they have tracked her phone and have sent a helicopter of troops to them. Course if they could track their phone then the kidnappers could do the same.

Also how have you been?

Golden_
Silver

Post by Golden_ » Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:25 pm

I've been busy, but good. I'm hanging in there lol. Yourself?

And sounds good, it'll be nice for them to have a breath. Before being tracked down and attacked again xD