(OOC) Promise (Golden/Miro)

Miro-chan
Bronze

Re: (OOC) Promise (Golden/Miro)

Post by Miro-chan » Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:28 pm

Sorry I haven't gotten a response posted yet. Been sick with the flu and my EDS has been acting up. Ugheth.

Also I was thinkin' what if our characters get chased after some type of mutated super soldier or like someone Ramsey used to work with or both??
"It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things." -Leonardo Da Vinci

Golden_
Silver

Post by Golden_ » Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:10 am

No worries! It's flu season and I may or may not have been suffering from a pretty terrible cold too.

I'd be down for both, just not sure if now is a good moment. I'd like them to actually catch their breaths for a second, so that he can finally take off the mask and she can finally answer his question (at least lol) :lol:
...was adopted by Satan himself, before [she] was returned out of fear of [her] awkwardness

Miro-chan
Bronze

Post by Miro-chan » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:31 pm

Oh boy! I hope you feel better.

Yeah, I agree. I have a new idea in mind for when they reach the town. Heh heh heh. X3
"It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things." -Leonardo Da Vinci

Golden_
Silver

Post by Golden_ » Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:21 am

Oh dear
...was adopted by Satan himself, before [she] was returned out of fear of [her] awkwardness

Miro-chan
Bronze

Post by Miro-chan » Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:07 pm

Heyo.

I just wanted to give you a heads up that I may not be online this weekend and possibly the beginning of the week. I am being readmitted to the hospital now and tomorrow I have to be scoped. Usually this wouldn't be too much of a worry, but I have EDS and scopes tend to rip skin apart very easily with EDS patients.
Hopefully things go well and I'll get some answers as to what's going on with me. 😅

My deepest apologies for making you wait on me for a repsonse. Please, feel free to go ahead and roleplay without me for a bit. I'll catch up once I am able. Again, my deepest apologies. 😭

Golden_
Silver

Post by Golden_ » Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:18 pm

Miro-chan wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:07 pm
Heyo.

I just wanted to give you a heads up that I may not be online this weekend and possibly the beginning of the week. I am being readmitted to the hospital now and tomorrow I have to be scoped. Usually this wouldn't be too much of a worry, but I have EDS and scopes tend to rip skin apart very easily with EDS patients.
Hopefully things go well and I'll get some answers as to what's going on with me. 😅

My deepest apologies for making you wait on me for a repsonse. Please, feel free to go ahead and roleplay without me for a bit. I'll catch up once I am able. Again, my deepest apologies. 😭
Oh my gosh, I hope everything is alright... You have nothing to apologize for, health is the #1 priority (besides, I think you're waiting on my response).

Get better soon and if you ever need to chat feel free to pm me x

Miro-chan
Bronze

Post by Miro-chan » Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:42 am

Thanks. I am back home and I am doing much better. After checking out my stomach and intestines, the doctor told me that I have IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome). I basically have to change my diet and not eat anymore processed food because I can't digest things very well. :')

Miro-chan
Bronze

Post by Miro-chan » Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:43 am

Also I love your profile picture. It makes me giggle every time I look at it. XD

Golden_
Silver

Post by Golden_ » Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:52 am

Well I'm glad your home and everything can be managed.

And thank you, makes me smile too :)

Miro-chan
Bronze

Post by Miro-chan » Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:58 am

Mmhm!

Yas. I love it. XD