(OOC) Promise (Golden/Miro)

Miro-chan
Bronze

Re: (OOC) Promise (Golden/Miro)

Post by Miro-chan » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:04 pm

Platinum, but meh. Haha

Also what should the virus be called?
"It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things." -Leonardo Da Vinci

Golden_
Silver

Post by Golden_ » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:34 am

It looks more platinum than golden so

And I'm not sure, I'll need to think about it. And maybe get some more info about the virus👀
...was adopted by Satan himself, before [she] was returned out of fear of [her] awkwardness

Miro-chan
Bronze

Post by Miro-chan » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:41 pm

Okey dokey.
"It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things." -Leonardo Da Vinci

Miro-chan
Bronze

Post by Miro-chan » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:21 pm

Heyoo!

So I thought of some names for the organizarion/company that has made the virus. If you have any names for it, feel free to pitch them in as well!

Silva International Specialized Corperation (SISC)
Ecstaticorps
Asco

Golden_
Silver

Post by Golden_ » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:20 am

I like Silva out of those.

Is this company Russian or American? Because I had an idea to maybe include the Russian word for nightmare which sounds like koshmar.
...was adopted by Satan himself, before [she] was returned out of fear of [her] awkwardness

Miro-chan
Bronze

Post by Miro-chan » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:23 pm

Omg yas! I love it. They can have facilites in both Russia and America so they can make more experiments and stuffs.

I am still coming up with what the virus does exactly. Maybe there are different stages to it? So the first can be whwre it makes people mindless, brain eating zombies and then as it goes "further up the ladder," there can be enemies with mutations. I'm working on concept sketches now. Haha

Golden_
Silver

Post by Golden_ » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:33 pm

I think it'll have to be an acronym... having a company literally called nightmare isn't ideal

They could like fuse together and become bigger and stronger. Does the virus effect animals too?

Miro-chan
Bronze

Post by Miro-chan » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:12 pm

LOL Yeah. I understand. So... "Silva International Specialized Koshmar Corperation (SISKC)?" "Silva Specialized Koshmar Corperation (SIKC)?" "Kashmar Corperation (KC)?"

Yassss!

I'm working on my response now. :)

Golden_
Silver

Post by Golden_ » Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:39 am

I think I like the first option the most.

Sorry for the shit post, I'm so tired. G'night.

Miro-chan
Bronze

Post by Miro-chan » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:28 pm

It is okay. Get some rest. :)