[OOC] Found: Vampire RP

jehan

Re: [OOC] Found: Vampire RP

Post by jehan » Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:34 pm

Monika wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:30 pm
Candelara isn't one for arguing either. I mean, she's a 7000 year old vampire, and pretty much Renard's superior. Why would she need to argue? She could, essentially, use her authority. lol.
Yeah this! I thought this was probably the case but wasn't entirely certain so didn't want to say! Renard would respect her authority too much to argue - he might disagree and voice it, but he won't actually argue with her. He'll probably warm to Ariana a bit more, though!

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:36 pm

I think a very important part of all this is being missed. Dondra wants Ariana hidden. With either Vampire, the Sheriff and the Prince have ultimate authority. Not so with Dondra. And the more people that know about Ariana, the higher the possibility of her being discovered and the knowledge being leaked that she's illegal.

We may have to come up with a better idea to get everyone involved but not compromise Ariana's life/existence.
I'm usually most active on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Minimally actives the rest of the week but I can find a way if RPs are going very well and I need to be around. Addicted to RPing and RP almost anything. ALMOST! There are limits. :D

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:38 pm

Oh, no, I didn't miss it. Candelara would have been able to keep information from being gotten out, and know where and when is safe. She can also misdirect due to her connections. But if her help isn't wanted, then there isn't much she can do.
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:27 pm

Hey, hellbound? Vampire's don't breathe, so there's no need for her to try to keep her breathing quiet. Just thought you'd like to know.

In fact, vampires in this setting don't even have lungs anymore. lol
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:35 pm

Candelara's help IS wanted. It's why Dondra called her. :D To have a Fledgling taught and fostered by an Elder is something that Ariana won't understand is so important. We can figure out a way to fit Renard into the RP just fine. :)
I'm usually most active on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Minimally actives the rest of the week but I can find a way if RPs are going very well and I need to be around. Addicted to RPing and RP almost anything. ALMOST! There are limits. :D

hellbounddemon
Silver

Post by hellbounddemon » Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:37 pm

thank you wasnt sure. i will fix it

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:38 pm

lol. Help being wanted by you, and help being wanted by her are two different things.

But yeah, Renard IS like... the worst person for Ariana to be around. She's, essentially, a fugitive who needs to stay hidden. He's a super popular hearthrob who's always got people flocking to him. lolol

But! That just means orchestrating things are going to get interesting. It won't be too hard to get him involved.

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:47 pm

Ah, Jehan, I'm thinking about adding in a human character. I was thinking of having her be in a band/own a band that plays venues around town. Think they might be friends?

jehan

Post by jehan » Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:49 am

Definitely, yes!! He could totally host her on his show sometimes, and Renard's honestly buds with anyone and everyone he can be friends with :lol:

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:58 am

Take a look at her CS. I posted it up.