Long Gone (Quintillian)

Quintillian

Re: Long Gone (Quintillian)

Post by Quintillian » Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:02 am

Hey, Mischief. It's been a minute. How's it going? Sorry if I've been slow with kicking out replies. Been a bit busy with some personal things. Gonna try and get out a post tomorrow. Before I start writing, I have a few questions, more so comments, about Becca. So Becca worked alongside Harvey as a co-worker long before he met Claira, huh? So she was after him before he met Claira too? If that's the case, I'm assuming Harvey didn't pick up on her advances at the time, let alone notice her. It's either that or she didn't talk to him much. Was she aware he was dating Claira. I kind of assumed Becca had a different job than Harvey, but I guess her working under him as an employee would make sense if she wants to stay close to him in some way.

MischiefMagics
Bronze

Post by MischiefMagics » Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:50 am

Hey! How are you doing? It's been going. Don't feel bad I've been all over the place as well. As for Becca, we started off introducing her to Harvey so Im thinking maybe during the few years that Harvey and Claira were apart she mightve transferred to his division but they had been working for the same company? I'm interested in any approached aswell

Quintillian

Post by Quintillian » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:22 pm

Yea, that could work fine. Once they come back from their trip, I was thinking they'd have a run in with Becca, maybe during one of their planned lunches at Harvey's job. I just remembered Becca used to have lunch with him and sometimes they'd meet up after work. Though it could happen a different way if you want. Honestly, that could probably be what sparks an argument between Claira and Harvey, splitting them up for a moment and sort of leading him into Becca's grasp again. Wanna hear your thoughts on this though before we do anything.

MischiefMagics
Bronze

Post by MischiefMagics » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:55 pm

Yesss it would upset Claira so much if he went to Becca that she'd probably try to stay calm about it. but are we still wanting to do the thing where Becca and Claira get into it?

Quintillian

Post by Quintillian » Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:18 pm

Yea, we can still do that. I can imagine the quarrel happening before Harvey and Claira bicker. If he's present while it happens he might try to break it up. Considering how much pent up anger Claira has toward Becca, I don't think she'll let it go very easily.

MischiefMagics
Bronze

Post by MischiefMagics » Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:22 pm

Oh no she wouldn't. Maybe Becca made a comment that hit a little too close to home and Claira just loses it, complete demeanor change and everything. Claira would lose it though if she found out anything had happened between Harvey and Becca

Quintillian

Post by Quintillian » Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:54 pm

Lol, pretty much could see her doing that.

MischiefMagics
Bronze

Post by MischiefMagics » Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:57 pm

I can just hear poor Harvey. "Claira q-quit choking Becca! Let go. Let-Let her go!" 😂

MischiefMagics
Bronze

Post by MischiefMagics » Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:35 pm

Crazy idea but what if Harvey and Claira went to one of the diners so they could handle some buisness and they bump into either Harvey's parents, or his uncle??

Quintillian

Post by Quintillian » Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:58 pm

I wouldn't mind that. I was actually thinking of doing that but I was thinking he'd come across his Uncle in the dinner first, then maybe after a few months passed, maybe a year, he encounters his parents.