[OOC] The Other Side

User avatar
EyesOfIce
Sr. Member
Posts: 986
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:15 pm
Contact:

Re: [OOC] The Other Side

Post by EyesOfIce » Fri May 22, 2020 12:36 am

Wannderlust wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 9:06 pm
Thank you for taking your time and being patient with all of us, and I am sorry to hear that happened but glad to know you're feeling better Eyes <3
Thank you my love. ❤️ I know I should be taking it but it’s hard to get back in to a routine once it’s broken. I’m under a lot less stress now though and am doing okay. I just wanted people to know why I was staying away and make sure that people knew I wasn’t ignoring them lol.
~Zydrate comes in a little glass vial~

User avatar
Monika
Casual Mod
Posts: 5861
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:59 pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: [OOC] The Other Side

Post by Monika » Fri May 22, 2020 1:20 am

Sorry for not posting guys. I'm not really sure if I will be
Image
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

User avatar
EyesOfIce
Sr. Member
Posts: 986
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:15 pm
Contact:

Re: [OOC] The Other Side

Post by EyesOfIce » Sat May 23, 2020 2:55 am

Writing my master post right now :) hope yall have been doing well! I personally am doing significant better for anyone who cares to know. Let me know if yall have any questions or need anything! <3
~Zydrate comes in a little glass vial~

User avatar
Kaylanie676
Bronze
Posts: 1018
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:13 am
Gender: Eldritch Abomination
Location: In mah Bed in next to hell's gates
Contact:

RE:

Post by Kaylanie676 » Sat May 23, 2020 2:57 am

EyesOfIce wrote:

Writing my master post right now :) hope yall have been doing well! I personally am doing significant better for anyone who cares to know. Let me know if yall have any questions or need anything! <3

I'm glad you're doing better and that even though you should always take care and worry for yourself you worry for us and others ty <3 I hope you stay feeling better

color="#F44336">Kay<3 :twisted: </font>

Cr25pltro6
Sr. Member
Posts: 842
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:13 am
Contact:

Re: [OOC] The Other Side

Post by Cr25pltro6 » Sat May 23, 2020 5:00 am

The word jumble was my way of representing bob being affected by the magic. I get that the magic is supposed to be a gentle force that draws them in slowly, but i felt that writing it the way i did was more exciting for me. At least that's how i saw it.
Dungeons and dragons lite

User avatar
EyesOfIce
Sr. Member
Posts: 986
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:15 pm
Contact:

Re: RE:

Post by EyesOfIce » Sat May 23, 2020 6:21 am

Kaylanie676 wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 2:57 am
EyesOfIce wrote:

Writing my master post right now :) hope yall have been doing well! I personally am doing significant better for anyone who cares to know. Let me know if yall have any questions or need anything! <3

I'm glad you're doing better and that even though you should always take care and worry for yourself you worry for us and others ty <3 I hope you stay feeling better

color="#F44336">Kay<3 :twisted: </font>
You're so sweet! Thank you! <3
Cr25pltro6 wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 5:00 am
The word jumble was my way of representing bob being affected by the magic. I get that the magic is supposed to be a gentle force that draws them in slowly, but i felt that writing it the way i did was more exciting for me. At least that's how i saw it.
I actually quite like it. I can totally see the pull in being different for the characters since it would take different stuff and different levels of "force" or "strength" to pull them in. Like Ray hears his name being called which would be a great way to pull most people in, Corinna's is almost like a vibration or her blood pounding since she already naturally wants to follow, Rion's is like a gut feeling that gets stronger and its slightly stronger than Corinna's since he doesn't really want to be there but has a motive to, and it makes complete sense that for Bob it would be a force that is stopping all thought of leaving since he is one of the ones that wants to leave the most, so this would be extremely loud or strong since he would be the least likely to voluntarily stay. I hope that makes sense lol.
~Zydrate comes in a little glass vial~

User avatar
EyesOfIce
Sr. Member
Posts: 986
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:15 pm
Contact:

Re: [OOC] The Other Side

Post by EyesOfIce » Sat May 23, 2020 8:18 am

Sorry if it's super long. I always feel like it looks way longer in Word than it does on here. Regardless it is 2975 words, so sorry for the short novella. XD
~Zydrate comes in a little glass vial~

User avatar
Avocadomydudez
Newbie
Posts: 43
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:40 am
Contact:

Re: [OOC] The Other Side

Post by Avocadomydudez » Sat May 23, 2020 5:20 pm

I just woke up but I wanted to put out my post!!

Cr25pltro6
Sr. Member
Posts: 842
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:13 am
Contact:

Re: [OOC] The Other Side

Post by Cr25pltro6 » Sat May 23, 2020 8:58 pm

EyesOfIce wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 8:18 am
Sorry if it's super long. I always feel like it looks way longer in Word than it does on here. Regardless it is 2975 words, so sorry for the short novella. XD
Don't be sorry. My motto on posts is the longer the better. After all, the casual section recommends like 4 sentences a post and i usually go past that limit by plenty.
Dungeons and dragons lite

Cr25pltro6
Sr. Member
Posts: 842
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:13 am
Contact:

Re: [OOC] The Other Side

Post by Cr25pltro6 » Sat May 23, 2020 9:06 pm

And now that i have re-read what i wrote, i see the obvious innuendo. Jesus, i'm going to die. lol
Dungeons and dragons lite

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: GalaxyWanderer and 1 guest