[OOC] No Hope Left

Miro-chan
Bronze

[OOC] No Hope Left

Post by Miro-chan » Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:12 am

tae-hoon-kang-p2 (1).jpg
tae-hoon-kang-p2 (1).jpg (618.96 KiB) Viewed 199 times
It's been seven weeks since the outbreak.

Nobody knows where the virus came from. A few months nefore the outbreak, patients were sent to the emergency room with a strange, new sickness. At first, nobody knew about it, but slowly, hospitals began fill up with more ans more people showing the same symptoms as previous patients had. The news began to spread about a strange virus that was slowly plaguing a city. Then the virus spread to other cities and the press began to tell people about how the dead were rising. The dead were eating other people and those who were bitten turned into dangerous, hungry, killing machines.

The U.S. government have sent soldiers to guard checkpoints everywhere around the world. They have also been going to different parts of cities and towns to perform mandatory evacuations. They have set up loud speakers across the checkpoints and pick up zones so that anytime an airplane bombs a certain area, the people know to duck into a building for some sort of safety. People have already began to show their true colors. People who were good turn out to be the worst possible because they are scared. People leave others behind, lie, steal, do anything to to save their own skin.

A new mandatory evacuation has been sent to a small twon in Ouray County, Colorado, United States. People desperately try to follow the coordinates they wrote down that was given in a radio transmission to find the area soldiers are stationed. While they try to find the station, people have to hide in various houses to not get hit by bombs or be caught by any straggling infected. People have found their way into Ouray County and are trying to escape like the others.
"It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things." -Leonardo Da Vinci

Miro-chan
Bronze

Re: [OOC] No Hope Left

Additional Information

Basic Idea
zombie_pandemic_by_hokunin-d6v5zv6.jpg
zombie_pandemic_by_hokunin-d6v5zv6.jpg (80.28 KiB) Viewed 188 times
•This is a zombie apocalypse roleplay. It's only been 7 weeks after the initial outbreak, so people still are not sure about what exactly happened. They know nothing about the virus except that a few minutes after a person dies or is infected, they turn into a zombie.
There is still running water and working electricity. No internet or phone service, though.

Setting
tae-hoon-kang-p2 (1).jpg
tae-hoon-kang-p2 (1).jpg (618.96 KiB) Viewed 192 times
•The beginning of this story starts in Colorado, during a hot summer day. Each of our characters has landed in the small town to reach the evacuation point.

Evacuation Points
745b044cd4872ba59a4c16df3e52708c.jpg
Army
745b044cd4872ba59a4c16df3e52708c.jpg (127.03 KiB) Viewed 192 times
•The U.S. army has randomly set up mandatory evacuation points due to the virus having spread faster im those certain areas. Upon reaching an evacuation point, poeple are scanned for any weapons, bites, or injuries, and their eyes are checked as well. They must show their identification cards and pass the physical tests to be allowed on the evac trucks. The army doesn't even know what is going on amd they are still trying to keep the places they are in formations.

The Virus
resident-evil-hd-high-quality-zombie-render-2-png-clipart.jpg
Zombie
resident-evil-hd-high-quality-zombie-render-2-png-clipart.jpg (161.63 KiB) Viewed 197 times
•So far all that is known about the virus is that it turns people into the undead; zombies. Once someone dies or is bitten by a zombie, it only takes them 5 to 10 minutes to turn. Some take about 20 to 30 minutes. The zombies' eyes are completely white and can still run.

•Animals have not been affected by the virus.

ו••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••×

ו••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••×

Roleplay Thread
(WIP)

Character Sheet Thread
*If you are interested in joining, please post a character sheet in the thread below. The character sheet has been added there.*

https://rp-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=14621
Last edited by Miro-chan on Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:35 am, edited 6 times in total.
"It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things." -Leonardo Da Vinci

Miro-chan
Bronze

Characters
left4dead.png
Survivors
left4dead.png (313.01 KiB) Viewed 189 times
⌚Living⌚
🗡Kevin Chau
🗡Tyler Wells
🗡Dallen Allio
🗡Adria Brooks
🗡Emerson Brooks
🗡Rebecca Jones

☠Deceased☠
(N/A)
Last edited by Miro-chan on Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:45 am, edited 2 times in total.

Miro-chan
Bronze

Post by Miro-chan » Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:38 am

Alright. I gots a question for yous guys~!

Should the characters already be in a group, or no? If not, do you all think they should meet one or two other characters and eventually meet up at the checkpoint?

To be honest I think it would be more fun for a few of them to meet each other and then eventually form a group at the checkpoint or later on in the story. The only thing I worry about is if people get confused with who is already with who. You know? X3

illirica
Sandbox Mod

Post by illirica » Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:20 am

I think maybe it depends a little on how many characters there are. We've got... what, six right now? Theoretically that could be two groups, but Adira and Emerson would obviously start together. I'd say my opinion is that it might work to start as two groups, but we should probably move to the checkpoint pretty quick, otherwise things can get off on tangents and the plot never happens, which can be frustrating.

Golden_
Silver

Post by Golden_ » Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:45 am

I agree. We can start as two separate groups and then form the main group to progress the story. Plus, we don't want anyone to get stuck should others post less frequently
...was adopted by Satan himself, before [she] was returned out of fear of [her] awkwardness

Miro-chan
Bronze

Post by Miro-chan » Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:06 pm

Okey dokey. That sounds like a great idea! :D
Thanks for the feedback.

So now the question is who is going to be in which group (aside from Adira & Emerson)?

Golden_
Silver

Post by Golden_ » Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:26 pm

Up to you guys really. If we're splitting into two groups of 3, someone will have to volunteer to go along with Adira and Emerson (I know, it's daunting, you'll be stuck with me...)
...was adopted by Satan himself, before [she] was returned out of fear of [her] awkwardness

illirica
Sandbox Mod

Post by illirica » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:18 pm

Could do it randomly, by dice roll or something?

Golden_
Silver

Post by Golden_ » Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:02 am

That's fair. What does everyone else think?