(OOC) Days of Heroes Past

BlondieBoy
Bronze

Re: (OOC) Days of Heroes Past

Post by BlondieBoy » Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:58 am

I am, extraordinarily sleepy. So excuse me for any misspellings. Posts have come out good so far. I'm going with a more loosey posting order for this. Orophin I want you to take the next post with whatever you can. Happy and Artsy, spend time thinking about your posts and what to do before it becomes your turn. Get some pre-writing into a draft.

We're nearly 5 months in since this OOC, and in turn this RP, has been up. We've lost some people but we've got a good cast and a solid path forward. I might be opening requests to allow through a single other person, but we are essentially locked in as this many players in this story.

Can't wait to face the future with (and against) all of you.
Anybody can give me a compliment, but the only ones that really mean much to me are from my princess.

Water
Bronze

Post by Water » Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:21 am

This is one of my biggest commitments tbh
I'm Blondie's Princess

BlondieBoy
Bronze

Post by BlondieBoy » Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:25 pm

Alrighty its been 2 weeks since the last post, so I want to ask for a quick update on where everyone is when it comes to their posts. Its fine if nothing's been written yet, just drop a comment to let me know where you're at.
Anybody can give me a compliment, but the only ones that really mean much to me are from my princess.

Artsy_Pie

Post by Artsy_Pie » Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:51 am

I don't have anything written but, I have a small idea of what to write. I just been a little busy the last two weeks. Also, Happy Halloween/Celebration you celebrate!
I'm the android sent by cyberlife.

BlondieBoy
Bronze

Post by BlondieBoy » Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:18 am

Happy halloween! I'm glad you've got a small idea or something like that. Hope the time has helped so far, life always takes priority over RP. This Rp isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

Water
Bronze

Post by Water » Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:20 am

Happy Halloween!
I’m so excited for what’s to come in the rp hehe.
I'm Blondie's Princess

Orophin
Location: At The Brink of Destruction and The Edge of Annihilation.

Post by Orophin » Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:44 am

I'm sorry that I haven't gotten a post in yet. Things have been really crazy IRL. We've had two deaths and two births within these past two weeks. Hopefully I'll be able to get a response up sometime in the next few days but I can't say for sure when exactly that will be.

Stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone. - Sophie Scholl

BlondieBoy
Bronze

Post by BlondieBoy » Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:01 am

How's everything coming?