(OOC) Days of Heroes Past

Artsy_Pie

Re: (OOC) Days of Heroes Past

Post by Artsy_Pie » Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:49 pm

Well, that may take a little longer than I thought, it looks like it didn't save my writing -3-"
I'm the android sent by cyberlife.

Water
Bronze

Post by Water » Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:27 am

Awww! It sucks when that happens. Best of luck!
I'm Blondie's Princess

BlondieBoy
Bronze

Post by BlondieBoy » Sat Oct 05, 2019 5:16 pm

Alrighty, all that's left for this post order is Mama Happy and Orophin.

Sweet Jackson is available for your character to interact with, Orophin. As for Mama Happy, you'll have to cook something up with H'uniquita and Temura in their own settings, or set them on a path towards other characters. It's your time to set up your characters and make them shine.
Anybody can give me a compliment, but the only ones that really mean much to me are from my princess.

BlondieBoy
Bronze

Post by BlondieBoy » Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:22 pm

Any updates on posts from Volt, Orophin, Happy?
Anybody can give me a compliment, but the only ones that really mean much to me are from my princess.

BlondieBoy
Bronze

Post by BlondieBoy » Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:06 pm

I'll need the remaining 3 posts by Thursday morning, 8AM PST. Unless there's some emergency going on that has been cleared with me beforehand, I'll need a post. Nobody has been cleared yet.

Orophin
Location: At The Brink of Destruction and The Edge of Annihilation.

Post by Orophin » Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:30 am

Sorry for the hold up. I get pretty wrapped up in real life stuff and just haven't been on recently. I'm going to try to get my post up soon. Hopefully today. But it may end up not being done until tomorrow. Again sorry about the hold up.
Last edited by Orophin on Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone. - Sophie Scholl

BlondieBoy
Bronze

Post by BlondieBoy » Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:30 pm

That's alright Orophin, I figured you've been getting wrapped up in stuff. Just make the deadline, take your time crafting your post and turn it in before bed on wednesday. You aren't the only hold up either, that's why I needed to enforce a deadline for this post order.

BlondieBoy
Bronze

Post by BlondieBoy » Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:14 pm

Hope everyone's doing well on the posts. Deadline coming up soon.

Orophin
Location: At The Brink of Destruction and The Edge of Annihilation.

Post by Orophin » Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:33 am

My first post is up. It didn't come out as good as I wanted it to but I hope that it's acceptable anyways. Let ke know what you think about it once you get the chance to read it over.

Stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone. - Sophie Scholl

BlondieBoy
Bronze

Post by BlondieBoy » Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:08 pm

Thank you for getting your post up Orophin. You did a wonderful job on it, it was a joy to read.

The post order for the next few posts is Myself, Water, Artsy, Orophin, and Happy. When we get back around to me again, Volt will be added back into the mix. For now though, Volt can relax and wait for the next go-round.

Thank you Water, Artsy and Orophin for managing to hit the deadline, though two of you were done before I had announced it. And a big thank you to all of the enjoyable posts so far! A second large thank you to Happy for keeping me updated on her work of the post, and though she didn't make the deadline, she still squeaked into the post order for showing so much good effort and a commitment to the RP. Thanks ya'll.