[OOC] Magic Makes Strange Bedfellows

ZuZu
Bronze

Re: [OOC] Magic Makes Strange Bedfellows

Post by ZuZu » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:36 am

whipped up the RP thread but really seriously no pressure, i'm just gonna be a little busy tomorrow so i wanted that there in case you finished and wanted to get started ya know. anyhoo good night!

[ps: listened to the theme you have on the cs and it's cute~~]
"It’s important not to get angry at people for what they don’t know." -Caduceus Clay | they/them pls~ | Art Thread

ZuZu
Bronze

Post by ZuZu » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:22 am

whew Zu is a free elf! freeee~

how u doin'
"It’s important not to get angry at people for what they don’t know." -Caduceus Clay | they/them pls~ | Art Thread

Sunshine

Post by Sunshine » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:24 am

xx
good! i just finished kayla not too long ago, now i'm just thinking about what to post ~
Ratatouille- Auguste Gusteau wrote:You must be imaginative, strong-hearted. You must try things that may not work, and you must not let anyone define your limits because of where you come from. Your only limit is your soul. What I say is true—anyone can cook... but only the fearless can be great."
looool, here's my twitter as an insight to my trash life (´,,•ω•,,)

ZuZu
Bronze

Post by ZuZu » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:40 am

aawww sweeettt~ man the way you do character sheets is so cool 0v0✨

Sunshine

Post by Sunshine » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:42 am

ooooo, if you want, i can give you my template!

(I'm just hella extra tbh lololol)
Ratatouille- Auguste Gusteau wrote:You must be imaginative, strong-hearted. You must try things that may not work, and you must not let anyone define your limits because of where you come from. Your only limit is your soul. What I say is true—anyone can cook... but only the fearless can be great."

ZuZu
Bronze

Post by ZuZu » Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:07 am

we apPRECIATE extra-ness in this household

also please that would be really cool

Sunshine

Post by Sunshine » Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:25 am

y a a a a s s s <3

okay, i posted!

also, i'll have that up for you tomorrow since i have to head to bed (college is a mad struggle T^T)

night!

edit: no need to make your post as long as mine! i just got out of hand again lolol OvO

ZuZu
Bronze

Post by ZuZu » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:32 am

there~ and we are off! huuu i’m so excited dndkdbdjsn

also, something i worry about and i’d like to put out there: let me know if you ever feel like a post doesn’t give you enough to reply to

good night and good morning~ lol

Sunshine

Post by Sunshine » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:33 am

hey! i put up the sheet of my character code!

but like... i accidentally deleted my character, so i'm super sad, but i'mma try to fix it T^T
it should be easier because i have the code up for it

edit: over half way done fixing it!
a lot faster this time, like, wow lolol

Sunshine

Post by Sunshine » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:27 pm

Code: Select all

[center][color=choose your color]____________________________________________________[/color][/center]
[color=white]xx[/color]
[font=choose your font][sup][color=choose your color][center]line 1 of quote[/color][/center]
[color=white]xx[/color]
[center][color=choose your color]line 2 of quote[/color][/center]
[color=white]xx[/color]
[center][color=choose your color]line 3 of quote[/color][/center]
[color=white]xx[/color]
[center][color=choose your color]line 4 of quote[/color][/center][/font][/sup]
[center][color=choose your color]____________________________________________________[/color][/center]
[color=white]xx[/color]

[div="float:LEFT/RIGHT;margin:5px;width:50%;border-left:2px PUT COLOR HERE solid;border-right:2px PUT COLOR HERE solid;padding:10px;"]

[center][font=choose your font][color=choose your color]line 1 of quote
line 2 of quote
line 3 of quote[/font][/color][/center] (Optional if there is extra space)
[center][color=choose your color]_________________________________________[/color][/center]
[color=white]xx[/color]
[img]appearance link[/img]
[color=white]xx[/color]
[center][color=choose your color]_________________________________________[/color][/center]
[center][font=choose your font][color=choose your color]line 1 of quote
line 2 of quote
line 3 of quote
--author[/color][/center][/font]
[div="padding:10px;"][/div][/div]

[sup][color=white]xx[/color][font=pick a font]
[color=white]xx[/color][b][color=choose your color]ʜ ᴇ ɪ ɢ ʜ ᴛ ::[/color][/b]                               
[color=white]xx[/color][b][color=choose your color]ᴡ ᴇ ɪ ɢ ʜ ᴛ ::[/color][/b]                             
[color=white]xx[/color][b][color=choose your color]ᴄ ᴏ ᴍ ᴘ ʟ ᴇ x ɪ ᴏ ɴ ::[/color][/b]       
[color=white]xx[/color][b][color=choose your color]ʜ ᴀ ɪ ʀ ::[/color][/b]                               
[color=white]xx[/color][b][color=choose your color]ᴇ ʏ ᴇ s ::[/color][/b] 
[color=white]xx[/color][b][color=choose your color]ᴅ ɪ s ᴛ ɪ ɴ ɢ ᴜ ɪ s ʜ ɪ ɴ ɢ[color=white]xx[/color]ғ ᴇ ᴀ ᴛ ᴜ ʀ ᴇ s ::[/color][/b]
[color=white]xx[/color][b][color=choose your color]ᴀ ʀ ᴛ[color=white]xx[/color]ᴄ ʟ ᴀ ɪ ᴍ ::[/color][/b][/sup]

[sup][color=white]xx[/color]
[color=white][font=choose your font]xx[/color][b][color=choose your color]ɴ ᴀ ᴍ ᴇ ::[/color][/b]
[color=white]xx[/color]
[color=white]xx[/color][b][color=choose your color]ɴ ɪ ᴄ ᴋ ɴ ᴀ ᴍ ᴇ (s) ::[/color][/b]
[color=white]xx[/color]
[color=white]xx[/color][b][color=choose your color]ᴀ ɢ ᴇ ::[/color][/b]
[color=white]xx[/color]
[color=white]xx[/color][b][color=choose your color]ɢ ᴇ ɴ ᴅ ᴇ ʀ ::[/color][/b]
[color=white]xx[/color]
[color=white]xx[/color][b][color=choose your color]ʀ ᴀ ᴄ ᴇ ::[/color][/b]
[color=white]xx[/color]
[color=white]xx[/color][b][color=choose your color]ᴀ ʙ ɪ ʟ ɪ ᴛ ɪ ᴇ s ::[/color][/b] 
[color=white]xx[/color]
[color=white]xx[/color][b][color=choose your color]ᴘ ᴇ ʀ s ᴏ ɴ ᴀ ʟ ɪ ᴛ ʏ ::[/color][/b]  [/sup][/font]

[color=white]xx[/color]
[font=choose your font][sup][center][color=choose your color]line 1 of quote[/color][/center]
[color=white]xx[/color]
[center][color=choose your color]line 2 of quote[/color][/center]
[color=white]xx[/color]
[center][color=choose your color]line 3 of quote[/color][/center][/sup]

[div="float:LEFT/RIGHT;margin:5px;width:50%;border-left:2px PUT COLOR HERE solid;border-right:2px PUT COLOR HERE solid;padding:11px;"]

[img]aesthetic picture here [/img]
(I spaced this out to make more room for text, but feel free to delete or add space)

[div="padding:4px;"][/div][/div]
[sup][color=white]xx[/color]
[font=choose your own font][color=white]xx[/color][b][color=choose your color]ᴛ ʜ ᴇ ᴍ ᴇ ::[/color][/b] 
[color=white]xx[/color][b][color=choose your color]ʙ ɪ ᴏ ɢ ʀ ᴀ ᴘ ʜ ʏ ::[/color][/b] born as a miracle for her mother and father, kayla grew 
[color=white]xx[/color]up as an only child and only heir to the 'waerin kingdom'. from the time she 
[color=white]xx[/color]could walk, etiquette classes were in place, and by the time she could 
[color=white]xx[/color]publicly speak, politics were introduced. true freedom never existed, and 
[color=white]xx[/color]she was all right with that, until elisse arrived. a soft spoken and tender 
[color=white]xx[/color] girl, elisse was introduced as kayla's bride-to-be once they were of age. 

( I left the paragraph there to show how I space stuff out <3)
[color=white]xx[/color][b][color=choose your color]ғ ᴀ ᴍ ɪ ʟ ʏ [color=white]x[/color] ᴛ ɪ ᴇ s ::[/color][/b][/sup][/font]

make sure to remove the

Code: Select all

[code]