[OOC] Magic Makes Strange Bedfellows

ZuZu
Bronze

Re: [OOC] Magic Makes Strange Bedfellows

Post by ZuZu » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:36 am

whipped up the RP thread but really seriously no pressure, i'm just gonna be a little busy tomorrow so i wanted that there in case you finished and wanted to get started ya know. anyhoo good night!

[ps: listened to the theme you have on the cs and it's cute~~]
"Even his advice had abs." -Caduceus Clay | Art Thread

ZuZu
Bronze

Post by ZuZu » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:22 am

whew Zu is a free elf! freeee~

how u doin'

Sunshine

Post by Sunshine » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:24 am

xx
good! i just finished kayla not too long ago, now i'm just thinking about what to post ~
Little Prince wrote:All men have stars, but they are not the same things for different people. For some, who are travelers, the stars are guides. For others, they are no more than little lights in the sky. For others, who are scholars, they are problems... But all these stars are silent. You alone will have stars as no one else has them."

ZuZu
Bronze

Post by ZuZu » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:40 am

aawww sweeettt~ man the way you do character sheets is so cool 0v0✨

Sunshine

Post by Sunshine » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:42 am

ooooo, if you want, i can give you my template!

(I'm just hella extra tbh lololol)
Little Prince wrote:All men have stars, but they are not the same things for different people. For some, who are travelers, the stars are guides. For others, they are no more than little lights in the sky. For others, who are scholars, they are problems... But all these stars are silent. You alone will have stars as no one else has them."

ZuZu
Bronze

Post by ZuZu » Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:07 am

we apPRECIATE extra-ness in this household

also please that would be really cool

Sunshine

Post by Sunshine » Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:25 am

y a a a a s s s <3

okay, i posted!

also, i'll have that up for you tomorrow since i have to head to bed (college is a mad struggle T^T)

night!

edit: no need to make your post as long as mine! i just got out of hand again lolol OvO

ZuZu
Bronze

Post by ZuZu » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:32 am

there~ and we are off! huuu i’m so excited dndkdbdjsn

also, something i worry about and i’d like to put out there: let me know if you ever feel like a post doesn’t give you enough to reply to

good night and good morning~ lol

Sunshine

Post by Sunshine » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:33 am

hey! i put up the sheet of my character code!

but like... i accidentally deleted my character, so i'm super sad, but i'mma try to fix it T^T
it should be easier because i have the code up for it

edit: over half way done fixing it!
a lot faster this time, like, wow lolol

Sunshine

Post by Sunshine » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:27 pm

Code: Select all

[center][color=choose your color]____________________________________________________[/color][/center]
[color=white]xx[/color]
[font=choose your font][sup][color=choose your color][center]line 1 of quote[/color][/center]
[color=white]xx[/color]
[center][color=choose your color]line 2 of quote[/color][/center]
[color=white]xx[/color]
[center][color=choose your color]line 3 of quote[/color][/center]
[color=white]xx[/color]
[center][color=choose your color]line 4 of quote[/color][/center][/font][/sup]
[center][color=choose your color]____________________________________________________[/color][/center]
[color=white]xx[/color]

[div="float:LEFT/RIGHT;margin:5px;width:50%;border-left:2px PUT COLOR HERE solid;border-right:2px PUT COLOR HERE solid;padding:10px;"]

[center][font=choose your font][color=choose your color]line 1 of quote
line 2 of quote
line 3 of quote[/font][/color][/center] (Optional if there is extra space)
[center][color=choose your color]_________________________________________[/color][/center]
[color=white]xx[/color]
[img]appearance link[/img]
[color=white]xx[/color]
[center][color=choose your color]_________________________________________[/color][/center]
[center][font=choose your font][color=choose your color]line 1 of quote
line 2 of quote
line 3 of quote
--author[/color][/center][/font]
[div="padding:10px;"][/div][/div]

[sup][color=white]xx[/color][font=pick a font]
[color=white]xx[/color][b][color=choose your color]ʜ ᴇ ɪ ɢ ʜ ᴛ ::[/color][/b]                               
[color=white]xx[/color][b][color=choose your color]ᴡ ᴇ ɪ ɢ ʜ ᴛ ::[/color][/b]                             
[color=white]xx[/color][b][color=choose your color]ᴄ ᴏ ᴍ ᴘ ʟ ᴇ x ɪ ᴏ ɴ ::[/color][/b]       
[color=white]xx[/color][b][color=choose your color]ʜ ᴀ ɪ ʀ ::[/color][/b]                               
[color=white]xx[/color][b][color=choose your color]ᴇ ʏ ᴇ s ::[/color][/b] 
[color=white]xx[/color][b][color=choose your color]ᴅ ɪ s ᴛ ɪ ɴ ɢ ᴜ ɪ s ʜ ɪ ɴ ɢ[color=white]xx[/color]ғ ᴇ ᴀ ᴛ ᴜ ʀ ᴇ s ::[/color][/b]
[color=white]xx[/color][b][color=choose your color]ᴀ ʀ ᴛ[color=white]xx[/color]ᴄ ʟ ᴀ ɪ ᴍ ::[/color][/b][/sup]

[sup][color=white]xx[/color]
[color=white][font=choose your font]xx[/color][b][color=choose your color]ɴ ᴀ ᴍ ᴇ ::[/color][/b]
[color=white]xx[/color]
[color=white]xx[/color][b][color=choose your color]ɴ ɪ ᴄ ᴋ ɴ ᴀ ᴍ ᴇ (s) ::[/color][/b]
[color=white]xx[/color]
[color=white]xx[/color][b][color=choose your color]ᴀ ɢ ᴇ ::[/color][/b]
[color=white]xx[/color]
[color=white]xx[/color][b][color=choose your color]ɢ ᴇ ɴ ᴅ ᴇ ʀ ::[/color][/b]
[color=white]xx[/color]
[color=white]xx[/color][b][color=choose your color]ʀ ᴀ ᴄ ᴇ ::[/color][/b]
[color=white]xx[/color]
[color=white]xx[/color][b][color=choose your color]ᴀ ʙ ɪ ʟ ɪ ᴛ ɪ ᴇ s ::[/color][/b] 
[color=white]xx[/color]
[color=white]xx[/color][b][color=choose your color]ᴘ ᴇ ʀ s ᴏ ɴ ᴀ ʟ ɪ ᴛ ʏ ::[/color][/b]  [/sup][/font]

[color=white]xx[/color]
[font=choose your font][sup][center][color=choose your color]line 1 of quote[/color][/center]
[color=white]xx[/color]
[center][color=choose your color]line 2 of quote[/color][/center]
[color=white]xx[/color]
[center][color=choose your color]line 3 of quote[/color][/center][/sup]

[div="float:LEFT/RIGHT;margin:5px;width:50%;border-left:2px PUT COLOR HERE solid;border-right:2px PUT COLOR HERE solid;padding:11px;"]

[img]aesthetic picture here [/img]
(I spaced this out to make more room for text, but feel free to delete or add space)

[div="padding:4px;"][/div][/div]
[sup][color=white]xx[/color]
[font=choose your own font][color=white]xx[/color][b][color=choose your color]ᴛ ʜ ᴇ ᴍ ᴇ ::[/color][/b] 
[color=white]xx[/color][b][color=choose your color]ʙ ɪ ᴏ ɢ ʀ ᴀ ᴘ ʜ ʏ ::[/color][/b] born as a miracle for her mother and father, kayla grew 
[color=white]xx[/color]up as an only child and only heir to the 'waerin kingdom'. from the time she 
[color=white]xx[/color]could walk, etiquette classes were in place, and by the time she could 
[color=white]xx[/color]publicly speak, politics were introduced. true freedom never existed, and 
[color=white]xx[/color]she was all right with that, until elisse arrived. a soft spoken and tender 
[color=white]xx[/color] girl, elisse was introduced as kayla's bride-to-be once they were of age. 

( I left the paragraph there to show how I space stuff out <3)
[color=white]xx[/color][b][color=choose your color]ғ ᴀ ᴍ ɪ ʟ ʏ [color=white]x[/color] ᴛ ɪ ᴇ s ::[/color][/b][/sup][/font]

make sure to remove the

Code: Select all

[code]