[OOC] The Watch Men

Quintillian

Re: [OOC] The Watch Men

Post by Quintillian » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:51 pm

Sorry for my absence, folks. Forgot to check on this thread. I'll get my post up by the end of the day.

Venus
Silver

Post by Venus » Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:32 pm

No worries! I’ve been slacking off myself tbh. Im getting a post up in the next hour or two. I had some stuff to say but I’ve forgotten now so hopefully I remember before my post

Venus
Silver

Post by Venus » Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:15 pm

And I finally posted!! Sorry for the delay. Okay so this is how the next course or events is going to go.

Petyr is going to go “hunt” (he’s really just going to go fuck around and kill time”) —> He’s going to stumble upon a man named Jev. He was part of Jonah’s crew. He’s going to be fucked up and wounded and what not and will tell Petyr about what he saw out there —> knowing Buliwyf will want to go out and help/find any survivors Petyr will kill Jev to save his own ass because he’s terrified of The Creeper being real and death —> he’ll come back and everything will be great for a day until the crows start acting a little funny. It won’t be a few crows. It’s going to be bunches and bunches. A whole mass of crows. And then after that the animals will start being weird. And a whole shit of stuff will go down but we won’t see The Creeper until a little while later. I’m debating whether I want them to feel like they need to leave, or they get trapped inside the Tower for some reason. It all depends on how the characters react —> eventually they have to venture out into the snow and this is when it all gets fun. Outside of Watch Men Tower Petyr will start to feel like the rules don’t apply to them anymore. He’ll get annoyed at several of the characters and perhaps attempt to kill Buliwyf? By then they’ll all be deep into the Beyond and other things will be hunting them and added to the story. Much like in GoT there’s shit living out beyond the wall. Shit with an actual thought process that may or may not eat little Watch Men.

This is what I’d like to happen but I might change some things accordingly. Like I originally planned for the survivor to actually arrive at the Wall and fill everyone in on everything. But them being oblivious to what happened to Commander Jonah and the rest of the Watch Men seems more fun. Plus a traitor amongst the ranks is also always fun.

Cereal_Killer

Post by Cereal_Killer » Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:26 pm

Quick question just to avoid argument how is the gate opened by Marcello? Is it like a pully system or is it like a latch or something or does he just go down and help push it open? Im really not sure haha. I just wanted to make sure I didn't fuck up.
People often remark that I’m pretty lucky. Luck is only important in so far as getting the chance to sell yourself at the right moment. After that, you’ve got to have talent and know how to use it. – Frank Sinatra

Venus
Silver

Post by Venus » Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:34 pm

Good question!! It’s a pull system. It’s basically a crank that you just spin around and then the gates themselves have ropes that pull it up. And then to close it you just crank the lever counter clock wise so it’ll go back down, or let it go and it’ll just spin on it’s own and slam back down. Although that might be dangerous so maybe... don’t do that.

Quintillian

Post by Quintillian » Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:03 pm

Hey boys, ya'll feel like reviving this?

HighVoltage
Bronze

Post by HighVoltage » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:28 pm

I've posted, just waiting on others lol

Venus
Silver

Post by Venus » Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:54 pm

Oh, hi guys!! Omg I thought this was definitely dead. Well ummm. I'm down to give it another shot if everyone else is on board? I could get a post up later today if everyone gives me the thumbs up on continuing.

Quintillian

Post by Quintillian » Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:20 pm

Yea, I'd like to see this continue. Heck, we barely started.