Previously Luki | ART THREAD

Miro-chan

Re: [OOC][Miro-chan][Killian] Planning thread

Post by Miro-chan » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:53 am

YESH!

Killian

Post by Killian » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:06 am

So then, for "Dance with wolves", did you decide which Muse you wanted to do? //and what's the CS template?

And then I guess we gotta decide on the second 1x1 xD as mentioned in the PM. Thoughts on that?

Miro-chan

Post by Miro-chan » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:48 am

My apologies for not answering sooner! I thought I'd subscribed/bookmarked to this thread, but I didn't. OwO

Ah, sadly nope. I'm still in a pickle for that one. Haha. Who do you wanna be the most?? 'Cayse I'm fine with either still. Heh heh.

I'll get the cs template up as soon as I can! :3

Yeppers, we doos! Uhm... How's about we do one of yours? Which was the idea where one of us got to play as a criminal?? I-I can't remember the name (I'm awful at remembering names... X3 )

Killian

Post by Killian » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:51 pm

No worries!

Hm... maybe Muse A and Muse C? (Basically the two dancers). I don't know much about dancing but I feel I could cook up personalities that would make Character C do that to Character A.
Also Ive got a few questions about Muse B. Like what happened to her sister? And what was the reason why she can't go back to her country?

Yeah sure. I uhhh just called it "Uncontrolled dive". Did you have an idea for what kind of criminal he is? //when I have a better idea for my character concept I'll let you know, but imight adjust it depending on your character.
And hm... I might make my character for this one a male as well. //I just find things get less awkward between them.

Miro-chan

Post by Miro-chan » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:18 pm

Thanks. Haha.

Okay dokey! I used to to do ballet, tap, & jazz when I was little. Lol I don't remember hardly anything from it besides having to get into make up and costumes for the performances and one time I kicked amother student by accident during ballet. :lol: When I turned 14 or 15 I stsrted taking Zumba and quit around 17 because I found out Beto was staking moves from other instructors and giving them new names. TvT I got to learn how to do a waltz dance once when I was on my first cruise. Haha.

Anyways, I'm fine with that! Muse B's sister, Odette, ended up falling in love with a farmer's son 2 years before she was supposed to go to (whatever the country will be) to enter the competition (though ideas after she had contacted Muse A's old manager and friend. Since Odette decided to marry the man & refused to go to the other country in fear of being used an obhect or trafficked after the ordeal was over, she and her family panicked and Muse B vouched to go in her place. Although Muse B and Odette look very similar, there are subtle differences in their appearances.

Hmmm... I've actually be thinking about all day whilst I've been stuck in the car, driving everywheres. I'm picking up my bro from school right now, so I'll tell you what I've thought about my character afterwards

Miro-chan

Post by Miro-chan » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:39 am

Okay, it's like really late right now and I gotta get up early in the morning, but I'm still gonna give what brief ideas I had for my criminal character. Haha.

His name starts with V (I'm stuck between two names haha), he doesn't remember his past (like when he was younger perhaps from the age of 17 and younger), he is either in his late twenties or early thirties, he had strange eyes, and he is a criminal wanted for many many accounts of murder and a bit of theft. He is basically really good at his job, say If somebody hires him to kill somebody, he will do so, and he can sneak around very well from being dumped on a planet (or cave land) where it was very dark. He prefers animals over people, even though he is a notorious murderer (people like send thousands of bounty hunters after him and the bounty on his head only grows each time he kills those bounty hunters), he still protects people and has a bit of sense of morale. He won't kill or harm children (too much) and will try to protect them or lend them a helping hand. (If he sees like a family or someone being unfairly punished by some palace's guards or whatever, he will help them.) He's very strong and quick (not like superman, though, still faster/has quicker reflexes than a regular human being) and he loves drawing.

Killian

Post by Killian » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:40 am

Sorry I got really sick today. I may be away for the next few days to recover.

When I get better I'll read and reply.

Miro-chan

Post by Miro-chan » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:56 am

Oh no! I hope you get well soon. Being sick sucks! >.<
Take however much time you need to recover! Tlalbto ya later. ;)

Miro-chan

Post by Miro-chan » Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:56 pm

Here is the character sheet template for Dance With Wolves

Character Sheet Template:

Role(s): (Are you playing Muse[s] A, B, or C?)
Country Y/C Lives In: (*If You are playing Muse A &/or C.)
Full Name:
Personality:
Bio: (Optional.)
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Appearance: (Description &/or realistic picture or drawing, please.)

I've got mine already posted on the Dance With Wolves Request Thread. ;)