[OOC] Gods of School

Moderators: Moderator, Developer, Admin

Kali

Re: [OOC] Gods of School

Post by Kali » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:48 am

It's worse when your boyfriend is a foot taller than you are. And then there's the times in the grocery store when I can't get something off the top shelf and have to ask him -.-
Without hatred, your life is pointless... but this hellfire, isn’t it what supports your legs?

Jasmine

Post by Jasmine » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:49 am

Farlight wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:47 am
The pain of being short. Being only 5'4 sucks..
I thought I was 5'4 and I was happy. Tall people want me and people say I should model, but I'm 5 fucking 3
The nipple of your dreams is actually my nipple of your nightmares.

FeatherBlood

Post by FeatherBlood » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:25 am

I'm supposed to be 6'2, but I feel like I've shrunk. Makes me sad, not feeling like you can stretch to your full height... I've been told sleep helps with growth. It they true? Does that mean I should be sleeping a lot more than I actually am?
... I'm tired....
When you feel so lazy you want to sleep at all times and still do all things necessary in life

Jasmine

Post by Jasmine » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:34 pm

FeatherBlood wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:25 am
I'm supposed to be 6'2, but I feel like I've shrunk. Makes me sad, not feeling like you can stretch to your full height... I've been told sleep helps with growth. It they true? Does that mean I should be sleeping a lot more than I actually am?
... I'm tired....
Who told you that cause I should beat their ass. That's a lie, I sleep all the fucking time! Why am I 5'3?! I can't reach things sometimes so I sit there sadly cause I'm the tallest one living in my house right now. I call over my brother in-law cause he's super fucking tall. Out of all my sister's and mom, I'm like the 2nd tallest?

Mama Happy

Post by Mama Happy » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:21 pm

FeatherBlood wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:25 am
... I'm tired....
Shiiiit~ If that was true, I’d be at least 100 feet tall my boy. But, I just gotta work with what I got. Plus, it helps with fighting too. Hit them in the fucking knees and then they’ll collapse!
Marshmello wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:02 am
Gay owl Ship

Jasmine

Post by Jasmine » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:41 pm

You don't have my struggle, I'm short, ugly, and looks five sometimes. I took a picture yesterday and the oldest I looked was like 7

Mama Happy

Post by Mama Happy » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:44 pm

Jasmine wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:41 pm
You don't have my struggle, I'm short, ugly, and looks five sometimes. I took a picture yesterday and the oldest I looked was like 7
Nooo~ Don’t bring yourself down! You’re beautiful, Jasmine! Ya gotta treat yourself, that’s all!
Marshmello wrote:
Gay owl Ship

Jasmine

Post by Jasmine » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:45 pm

Happy wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:44 pm
Jasmine wrote:
Nooo~ Don’t bring yourself down! You’re beautiful, Jasmine! Ya gotta treat yourself, that’s all!
But all the other ladies are tall and beautiful! I was cursed! I can't do things cause people don't believe my age

Mama Happy

Post by Mama Happy » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:50 pm

Jasmine wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:45 pm
Happy wrote:
Jasmine wrote:
But all the other ladies are tall and beautiful! I was cursed! I can't do things cause people don't believe my age
Hey! Just tell them this “When we all thirty or some shit, I’mma still be lookin’ cute as if i’m In my early twenties!” Do a hair flip and then walk away all sassy
Marshmello wrote:
Gay owl Ship

Jasmine

Post by Jasmine » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:59 pm

Happy wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:50 pm
Jasmine wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:45 pm
Happy wrote:

Hey! Just tell them this “When we all thirty or some shit, I’mma still be lookin’ cute as if i’m In my early twenties!” Do a hair flip and then walk away all sassy
I just tell them I'm five and looks good for my age :lol: