[req] 10 year sleep

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
Maxx
Platinum

[req] 10 year sleep

Post by Maxx » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:51 pm

A jumble of noises. Beeps. Trolleys. Footsteps. Voices. Hushed voices. Familiar voices. Who are they? A twitch of a finger. Eyes open. Light. Faces. Blurred faces. Familiar faces. Who are they? Who am I? Where am I? Them, they're... my friends. They have been for ages. They visit me always. I hear them always. Me, I'm... me. I'm Sam. Sammy. Samantha. Samantha Brooke. This place, this... is a hospital. I'm in hospital. I have been for years. Asleep. In a coma. Because... Why am I here? What happened? I can't remember. Anything. At all. Panic. Try to talk. Can't. Try to sit up. Can't. Dry mouth. Weak muscles. Even more panic. What happened? What happened? What can't I remember? Why can't I remember? I can remember my name. I can remember my friends. But I can't even remember my life. Why? What happened? Eyes close again. More sleep. Wake up again. Still panic. Still voices. Still faces. And a doctor. With a small remote. For the bed. He's going to adjust the bed so I can sit up. Bed moves. Sit up. Look at faces. Four of them. My friends...
==================================
Samantha wakes up after being in a coma for ten years. Something happened when she was 16. But what? She doesn't know. She doesn't remember. She only remembers her name and her friends. What she doesn't know is that there are things going on in her town. Some of her friends may know. Her friends themselves may have something to do with it. Or be part of the reason she was in the coma. Will they help Samantha remember her life, and work out what happened? Or will they deceive her, trick her so she never finds out? And are any of her friends part of the supernatural happenings of the town? Only they know...
Rules

-Usual RPF rules.
-No metagaming, etc, etc, all that shit.
-No being a dick.
-I will create an OOC thread, so all OOC shit goes there.
-I don't give a shit about whether or not there is violence, swearing and romance as long as it doesn't go against RPF rules.
-Please have decent sized posts. Basically, no one-liners, otherwise that WILL piss me off.
-I know I have put a very specific CS template. Please follow it. What I wrote is the stuff I want to know about your characters. The questions are obviously just there as a guide, but they are the sort of things I want to know.
-If you have any questions, ask them here.
-And last but not least, there WILL be periods of time where I am unable to regularly post. Do not moan about it, otherwise I WILL get pissed off, and Samantha will turn into a huge bitch.
Characters

Samantha Brooke - Me
Samuel Brook - ScorpiBun
Aria Lempton - KittenQU
Jacob Marcolby - ghost_wolf_
Monique Kutcher - Dani Fulton

My CS

Name:
Samantha Brooke
Nicknames:
Sam; Sammy
Personalty:
Due to being in the coma for so long, she is irritable and easily frustrated, but scared at the same time. Before the coma, even though she doesn't remember, she was sweet but strong. She wasn't gullible or easily fooled, and hated people who were mean or rude.
Height:
5' 4"
Eye Color:
Light green
Hair Color:
Dark blonde
Usual Hairstyle:
For the past ten years, it's whatever her visitors and nurses have done. But she prefers simple plaits and ponytails.
Usual Outfit:
Well, her outfit for the last 10 years had been a hospital gown. But she is more drawn to jeans, tee shirts, and hoodies.
Any extra appearance details:
She has scars on her wrists; she is skinny due to not having any proper food for the past ten years.
Bio:
??? She doesn't remember. All she knows is what her friends tell her. However, here are some truths about her life that her friends could possibly decide to lie about: She had no boyfriend or girlfriend; her parents both died about a year ago; she tried to kill herself when she was 15 due to bullies; her favorite food was chocolate; she was quite a good fighter and did regularly get into fights.

CS Template

Name
Nickname/s (If applicable)
Age (26-29)
Personality
Height
Eye Color
Hair Color
Usual Hair Style
Usual Outfit
Any extra appearance details (Do they have freckles? Scars? Tattoos? Are they fat? Skinny? Anything else?)
Bio (What were they like as a kid? What have they been up to for the past ten years? Do they have a job? Are they part of what's been going on in town? Did they have a part to play in the events that caused Samantha's coma?)
Last edited by Maxx on Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:15 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Apologies to those I RP with. My phone has stopped working, so until I get a new one it will be quite difficult to post as frequently as I usually do. I'm extremely sorry but I hope to get a new one as soon as possible so I can get back to role play with you all properly.

ScorpiBun

Re: [req] 10 year sleep

Post by ScorpiBun » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:23 pm

Name: Samuel Brook
Nickname: Sam, Sammy but he doesn't like being called those ones.
Personality: Samuel's main personality "trait", as he likes to call it, is sarcasm. He always tries to brighten up the mood since he doesn't like it when everybody's down. That being said he can also be quite humoristic and is fun to be around. He also likes to insult people but only as a joke.
Height: 5'7
Eye Color: Dark brown
Hair Color: Dark brown/black
Usual Hair Style: Messy, windy
Usual Outfit: An aesthetic/artistic/modern t-shirt, ripped jeans and some nice shoes but not sneakers
Extra Appearance: Is kind of pale but not a lot, medium weight (not skinny, not fat), freckles only appear around his nose, not on it, and they only appear in summer (very faint)
Short Bio: As a child, Samuel was very shy and didn't have a lot of friends (he was an introvert). Having the same nicknames as Samantha, he really clicked with her and she was his best friend since he knew her from when they were 4. Now Samuel works in an IT company while working on his novel in his spare time. He lives in an attic apartment of an old building. Not knowing if he had anything to do with what happened to Samantha, Samuel felt guilty so he offered Samantha his guest bedroom. He did have something to do with what was happening to the town but when Samantha fell into the coma, he stopped having any relation with it.
Apartment:

Kitchen:
Living Room:
Guest Bedroom:
Master Bedroom:

Just a quick quote that gets me through the day:
"I am Groot"
----------------------------------------- Baby Groot

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:03 pm

You posted that really quick. Sorry it took so long for me to say your character is accepted. Now just got to wait for more friends...
Apologies to those I RP with. My phone has stopped working, so until I get a new one it will be quite difficult to post as frequently as I usually do. I'm extremely sorry but I hope to get a new one as soon as possible so I can get back to role play with you all properly.

ScorpiBun

Post by ScorpiBun » Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:05 pm

No problem.
Just a quick quote that gets me through the day:
"I am Groot"
----------------------------------------- Baby Groot

KittenQU

Post by KittenQU » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:53 am

Name: Aria Lempton
Nickname/s R; Air; Area
Age 27
Personality Aria is a bit of a troublemaker when her emotions begin to collide and fight, but she is mostly a sweet girl. She is sensitive and can easily be triggered into a completly different emotion, but she always means well and is looking for a smile.
Height 5 feet, 4 inches.
Eye Color green
Hair Color blonde
Usual Hair Style down and wavy
Usual Outfit light blue washed jeans with a strilled t-shird
Any extra appearance details She has a faded scar on the back of her thigh that is a long slit down towards the back of her knee and a butterfly tattoo the back of her right wrist.
Bio As a kid, Aria loved to draw when she was younger and now she is an artist for hire, always busy painting in her apartment studio. Her mother lives with her in her apartment and Aria had been taking yoga classes to relieve stress and try to get rid of her emotional roller coaster habits in hope to shed away what she had done in the past. She keeps her living space and art studio in seperate apartment complexes to keep her mother out of her second work- Aria has been part of what has been going on in town and decided to stick with it even when Samantha fell into the coma.
Blue is a fabulous color.

ghost_wolf_

Post by ghost_wolf_ » Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:56 am

Name:Jacob Marcolby

Nickname/s: Jake

Personality: Quite mean at first, she's always been super sarcastic, but she doesn't know she's being mean. She likes to make jokes and have fun with others. She's quite protective of her friends and will do anything to help them.

Height: She is about 5'7"

Eye Color: Green

Hair Color: Black with hints of brown

Usual Hair Style: She prefers it up in a ponytail, but she'll wear it down sometimes.

Usual Outfit: She likes to stick to Ripped skinny jeans with oversized hoodies. Her shoes are usually worn and tattered, but she likes to wear Vans.

Any extra appearance details: She has a full leg sleeve of symbols from her favorite games (A triforce tattoo sticking out the most) She's pretty skinny, but she has a little bit of fat around her stomach

Bio: Jacob was the first born child of 3 children. She has two younger sisters but she doesn't talk to them anymore due to complications with her parents. Jacob has a job as a ghost Hunter (What can she say, she loves spooky shit) So she gets to adventure a lot and many people will pay good money for her to check out their "haunted" places. She isn't a picky eater, per say, but she refuses to eat anything with onions in it. Jacob was extremely excited to see Samantha again after 10 years. She tried to visit regularly to show her love as a friend.

Ghost is out to lunch

Dani Fulton

Post by Dani Fulton » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:49 am

10 year sleep

Name Monique Kutcher

Nickname/s Monica

Personality: serious, often seems like she has the weight of the world on her shoulders but once you get a couple of glasses of alcohol in her she can become very giggly (which is hardly ever)...

Height: 5’8”

Eye Color: Blue

Hair Color: light brown but dip died blue

Usual Hair Style: down, slight curls where blue is.

Usual Outfit: tank tops or off the shoulder tops. Leggings/skinny smart trousers. Occasionally wears ripped jeans. Often wears a long skin tight cardigans. When it is cold she wears thicker knitted cardigans.
Often carries a medium size shoulder bag. Almost always wears trainers.

Any extra appearance details:
She has a small rose tattoo on the top of her back, in honour of her Mum, Rosemary who died last year from Cancer.She has an hourglass figure. She has a small scar on her hairline which she got in her youth (I’ll explain how in her bio)
I do have pictures but I have no clue how to put them on here

Bio:

Monique used to be a good girl; that was until she hit her teenage years. Then she became a bit of a party girl. Monique was naturally smart and managed to get barely get qualifications in between the partying and the drinking. One night when she was out drinking she ended up cutting her head open. She was taken to the walk-in centre where she slept off the alcohol and got a few stitches. The next morning Samantha came to pick her up. Sam was good like that. Always looked after her when she was effed up. That’s why it hit Monique extra hard when she realised that she had something to do with Samantha’s coma. It made her clean up her act and get serious.

She was apart of what happens to Sam but I can’t think of how right now
-I’m weird, I know. Get over it.

Dani Fulton

Post by Dani Fulton » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:23 pm

These were the pictures I meant...

Monique Kutchers look

Her tattoo
-I’m weird, I know. Get over it.

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:12 pm

All three accepted. Wont put rp up yet because its annoying to do that shit at the moment, Dani knows why, but will definitely work on it to make it as good as possible before I do. When I do, I'll post the link here.

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:41 pm

For now, I made the OOC thread so you can moan about me discuss, I don't know, shit about whatever until I put the RP up.